Sirrius XM- What's Good?

C-bus

I've found myself suddenly having XM Radio, and I'm kind of liking it. I've preset The Cofee House (nice acoustic jams), Hair Nation (Ratt, Crüe, Cinderella... Must I explain?), The Joint, Lithium, Broadway Showtunes (no-homo), and Pulse. What are some good ones?

I like:

Metal

Indy Rock

NIN type stuff

Country

World

Folk- JT, Carol King, Carlie Simon

Reggae

Euro... Floyd, Cure, DM

I don't like:

Rap

Gangsta Rap

Dance Rap

Dance

Pop

R&B

Bring on some suggestions..... My presets are a blank canvas.

Liquid metal and Altnation along with XMU are pretty good stations.

I think I did save that XMU. Good suggestions. UP- I put 7, 9, and 10 in.... Not sure if they'll make the cut. I like 70's rock, not so much into the funk/disco. MT- :nono:

I listen to almost everything you listed, but I am a fan of Stern and listen to him "allot" on 100 and 101. Some of the comedy stations are good, and I also like Fox talk and the patriot. ;) I have not listened to terrestrial radio in over 2 years.....not once.

I think octane is on there.... I'll tune in. I have the Patriot on there now, but I haven't really found too much. I listen to GB yo a degree, but he exhausts me pretty quickly. Thanks for the tips guys!

All good suggestions. Remember you can get this service for half price if you bitch and threaten to quit. I personally have stopped using XM most of the time and stream Pandora and Spotify from my phone. Unlimited fast forwards on spotify for $10/mo is worth it IMO. Pandora is $3/mo to release yourself from the commercials.

On XM I also listened to 57 Nashville Country Station (has commercials).

Biggie

All good suggestions. Remember you can get this service for half price if you bitch and threaten to quit. I personally have stopped using XM most of the time and stream Pandora and Spotify from my phone. Unlimited fast forwards on spotify for $10/mo is worth it IMO. Pandora is $3/mo to release yourself from the commercials.

On XM I also listened to 57 Nashville Country Station (has commercials).

Biggie

I pay for a year at a time, saves hassle and money.

I think octane is on there.... I'll tune in. I have the Patriot on there now, but I haven't really found too much. I listen to GB yo a degree, but he exhausts me pretty quickly. Thanks for the tips guys!

I like Mike Church, Andrew Wilkow, David Webb and NRA news on the patriot channel. Occasionally I catch Mark Levin.

Not sure I will renew next time. I can get by with slacker or pandora free.

Edited by crb

I just talked to XM to get one of my cars renewed. Current best price I could get was $25 for 6 months ($29.xx after fees/taxes). They also had one year for $8x.xx.

I also realized that they DON'T refund credits that are on your account. I was a little suprised about this part.

Biggie