New to OR..

TurnOne's Sammich Maker

Damn right, but I do need to order a few more parts to get it back to riding ready. Chandler isn't up for the riding anymore, so I bought it back from him.

Biggie

That sounds more like dad needed to take it away from an underperforming teenager. If I would have had access to a motorcycle at his age being up for riding would have never been a problem.

lebenon? you or turnone get down to ky to ride 10/22 and the surrounding roads? or what about twt at comet in northside?

I used to ride all the KY roads back in the late 90's early 2000's. Hadn't ridden a lot since those days, just started having time to ride more last year and KY and I had a bad experience, so not sure how much I want to ride down there this year.

I had a Race VTR1000 and FZR400 that I used to ride alone and on group rides back then.

Kristi just started riding last year and we haven't ventured very far yet. Mostly around town stuff.

I do plan to get her on the NSR50 at CRP this year for speed training and more street riding on the RS125.

• 2 months later...