Hocking hills weekend ride

o-no-moto

What weekend works best for you  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What weekend works best for you

Ok so i want to get the ball rolling on this subject that hellmutt myself and rollinhot have been kicking around for the weekend in hocking hills. But because i suck at making any kinda plans and my spelling skills look like i have broken english i am kinda hopeing snot,hellmutt, and rollinhot jump in. I would like to shoot for weekends of may 11-12 or 18-19...

• Upvote 2

I can also do april 27-28. i feel seeing how ninja doc did kinda put together the dream ride ( or so i think he did lol) he,s moving plus i did have quite a few shots of my bike in the video he made. Maybe we could tailor to his availability.....( what me a kiss ass..naaaaaaaaa)

I can also do april 27-28. i feel seeing how ninja doc did kinda put together the dream ride ( or so i think he did lol) he,s moving plus i did have quite a few shots of my bike in the video he made. Maybe we could tailor to his availability.....( what me a kiss ass..naaaaaaaaa)

Thank you very much H :D We can always keep the epic ride thing as one day event during the two days since just 20% or less would prefer staying for two day event.

I vote for May 4th/5th weekend so Doc can play. Afterall this was originally HIS baby, we're just planning on adopting it in his absence later:D

Rollnhot and I have been rashing out some ideas via txt, but unless we go with a hotel then the group is probably going to be seperated here and there. No big deal, we can simply plan a group meeting point each day to get us all together. We are definitely in, and plan to jockey our schedules to accommodate the consensus.

To be continued...

• Upvote 1

This^ im with you karl

I wish I could be but if I did, I'd have a wife that would want to kill me... A 2 year old that would be hungry, a 6 month old that would be like Stewy when Lois and Peter left him all poopy filled, and two dogs that would probably kill each other. I'm going to have to meet up prior to riding lol

I wish I could be but if I did, I'd have a wife that would want to kill me... A 2 year old that would be hungry, a 6 month old that would be like Stewy when Lois and Peter left him all poopy filled, and two dogs that would probably kill each other. I'm going to have to meet up prior to riding lol

I have the same issue byt mine are 2 and soon to be 5, as for my wife she can deal with it for a few days. The mistress and I need some alone time after a very cruel winter keeping us apart. (She wil kill me if she ever sees this post)

I have the same issue byt mine are 2 and soon to be 5, as for my wife she can deal with it for a few days. The mistress and I need some alone time after a very cruel winter keeping us apart. (She wil kill me if she ever sees this post)

Hahaha

Lodges ( sleep 8-14 or bigger 20-25 ) I'm finding are booked May 4-5, or so damn costly its not worth it so working on cabin availability now. Rollnhot had a couple nice options but would leave a lot of folks fending for their own crash site, so is everyone against hotel/motel idea? I prefer cabins myself for privacy, seclusion, peace, etc.....but would like to hang with folks for evening bs reflection sessions afterwards. Rather hear what all of us overnighters prefer to do? Keep it as a group? Or split up and some here, some there? Does it really matter if we have a meeting point to kick it off each day?

Can mods add a poll to this please? DoubleDreamRide 2013 poll for hotel? Cabin. Not staying overnight

Maybe make it simpler to have a majority vote to guide the event :dunno:

Edited by Hellmutt

I've never been there, but I'm making it a priority to ride the wheels off the Ninja this year. Count me in.

Last year I was doing just the QS&L bike nights until Brandon (Dying Shadow) took me to Hocking Hills bike nights went out the window, if I could talk the wife to moving in that area I would go in a heartbeat.