The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Welp do to my chain deciding to eat my sprocket..again..I won't be riding tomorrow. Still plan on showing for the meet in the morning but will be driving there. Won't be staying with Hellmutt and them either. I'll see you guys there tomorrow!

Could someone please have extra printouts of the ride? I tried to print the directions out and my printer has officially taken a shit. I cant fix it

i am bringing about 35 of them, but i must warn. mine is a simplified form to stick onto tank tank bag etc, u need to have at least a ruff idea of route to follow this.

i am bringing about 35 of them, but i must warn. mine is a simplified form to stick onto tank tank bag etc, u need to have at least a ruff idea of route to follow this.

Ive got the route down and a simplified set for the tank will work fine

• Upvote 1

Welp do to my chain deciding to eat my sprocket..again..I won't be riding tomorrow. Still plan on showing for the meet in the morning but will be driving there. Won't be staying with Hellmutt and them either. I'll see you guys there tomorrow!

U gonna be eating subway?

That's no good. You need to buy chain and sprocket together, and some JP1

If 90 people show up, I'll lead a group. But if anyone knows me I HATE leading so I'm fairly confident we won't have that many show up

Not to mention I'd rather stick to a group with Mykill as we shall run a greatly efficient group :D

I'm gonna cut out a little early. One of my bestest friends is in town only tomorrow and I can't not see him because he will certainly be gone for another 6 months after sunday. I'll be around for the first 2 or 3 hours though :)

Holy crap, where you been new track snob :) . come and ride no ifs, or buts,

Haha :D...I have been around, just doing my own thing is all.

I have not bothered studying the route, but I can probably learn it quick enough to help with a group, just let me know?

See you there!