The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I checked out a little early and just got home! From what I could tell, it was a good ride. Nice to meet some more people, and nice to see some of you that I haven't seen in a while!

Also, thanks Doc and everyone who helped with the planning, leading, sweeps, anything really. Its nice to see everyone working together to make such an awesome ride happen.

Glad you remembered the directions home :) 216 came up quicker than I thought so hopefully you got enough of a ride in.

Nice meeting and riding with everyone! Sorry I had to bail quick after the conclusion of the route but I need to be back in Cleveland for my grandpas 90th bday dinner

Always a good time.

Just got back to C-bus. Great ride. Thanks to the organizers, leaders, sweepers and of course the photographers. Post em' up! :)

78 miles to the Pony and the ride down.

140 miles for the ride.

66 miles home.

284 miles for the day.

Not bad for a 30 year old bike.

It could have done more but i'd had enough for the day.

I see ibuprofen in my future.

Edited by Strictly Street

I normally dont enjoy leading but today I had fun. Hopefully the guys in my group had fun as well.

It was good meeting all the new faces but didnt nearly have time to talk to everyone. Thanks Doc for organizing everything then hiding once everyone got together :D;)

Apart from the riders down, it was a beautiful day to ride and I enjoyed meeting new Ohio Riders.

Big thanks to the Fast group and Will and the Medium group for helping out my brother when he went wide and ate it. We limped it home all right.

I'm hoping someone caught video of the act, if you did, please post it up.

Jq0WkL5l.jpg

He's fine, a little friction rash on his elbow, the jacket and bike took most of the damage.

I was walking around with the DSLR and GoPro, so I'll start a new Epic Ride Media thread in a day or so for everyone to dump stuff in one place.

Great time out I checkout early with MJ an yes 216 can ip quicker than expected but still a good ride for what I stayed for. Doc nice job on the planning an I look forward to your video.

Great day today! Good ride and met some folks.

A few pics:

Before we chased the Sears guy off.

Early-BeforewescaredtheSearsguyaway_zpsdd674254.jpg

Some arrivals:

SnotHelmuttandothers_zps47b70020.jpg

Gathering:

Gathering_zps9c5aefec.jpg

Getting some mass:

Startingtogetsomemass_zpsba5bdb60.jpg

Ninjadoc

MasterofCeremonies_zpsee1b4339.jpg

• Upvote 1

Had a wonderful time! Can't wait to do it again! & huge thanks to the "medium fast" group that taught me a lot today & waited for me when I had to stop on the side of the road & pee! haha. Great ride fellas, appreciate it!

Allot of fun today, wish I could've known much better who was who from the forum.....we needed some nametags!!! :D Had a great group of riders with me, none of us went down and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Not really sure what speed group we were, but I think we had a nice mix of them all at times. :cool: Looking forward to joining in on more rides and meeting some more of the good folks from this forum. Thanks NinjaDoc and to "everyone" else that played a part in the organization and putting together of this. Good times!

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 1

Allot of fun today, wish I could've known much better who was who from the forum.....we needed some nametags!!! :D Had a great group of riders with me, none of us went down and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Not really sure what speed group we were, but I think we had a nice mix of them all at times. :cool: Looking forward to joining in on more rides and meeting some more of the good folks from this forum. Thanks NinjaDoc and to "everyone" else that played a part in the organization and putting together of this. Good times!

Thanks Brian for leading our group. Great ride and the weather was just right. Thanks Ninjadoc and everyone who set this up. Look forward to riding with everyone again. Nice meeting new and some people I had not seen in a long time. :cool:

I am pretty good with faces, but absolutely horrible with names...So if I met you today, chances are real good that I will not remember your name, sorry about that.

Thanks for The Awesome Ride ! It was worth the ride down to be treated to some Great Ohio Riders Hospitality :)

If your ever up in Michigan looks us up,The REDLINE Superbike Crew.

Mike,Dave and Dawn

Had a great time..finally made it home safe. I'll hopefully be putting up some video soon. I believe I caught one of the crashes. It was great to meet everyone...I know I missed a few of you, maybe next time.

Eric, sorry I missed you on the way out. Mike and I didn't get lost going back :D

I know of at least 2. One unfortunately with a possibly broken collarbone.

For the number of people there, that's not horrible. It could have been a lot worse I guess.

Great ride, great weather, and I enjoyed seeing some new faces and some not so new faces. It's going to be a great riding season!

I know of at least 2. One unfortunately with a possibly broken collarbone.

For the number of people there, that's not horrible. It could have been a lot worse I guess.

Great ride, great weather, and I enjoyed seeing some new faces and some not so new faces. It's going to be a great riding season!

It was good to see ya again blitz, have to get with ya and do some riding here soon.