It's coming??? Spring looks to be coming up!

smashweights

Fourth day I've had it out this week. Y'all like to come up with a lot of excuses not to ride, don't ya?

-Charlie

If I'm going to spend my valuable time riding, I'm going out to get a REAL ride in. Not gonna do that with the all the bullshit debris that is on the roads

stay safe out there those that hit the roads! 1st day back can be dangerous!

Thanks! Everything went fine.

If I'm going to spend my valuable time riding, I'm going out to get a REAL ride in. Not gonna do that with the all the bullshit debris that is on the roads

Lots of salt/sand/gravel on the roads here...also some new potholes. Took a leisurely cruise around town. Just glad to get back in the saddle, even if conditions are less than ideal.

Rode the bike home from storage (10 miles or so) and right into the garage, yanked the back wheel and off to the shop to have new rubber put on and they're closed! Stuck till Monday but did change the oils and filter so I'm ready to rock when the weather breaks again. Should really replace the brake shoes whileiI have it apart....

Rode for a couple hours this afternoon with the anticipation of the next few weeks being complete dog crap!!!!!! Mother Nature is a bitch!!! Al Gore was sooooooo wrong. LOL

No, Al Gore was right... y'see he argues that global warming is not *just* warming, it's erratic temp fluctuations... So, when it's warm they can blame global warming, when it's cold they can blame global warming, and when it's in the middle they'll say it's between temperatures extremes.. and blame global warming.

Rode for a couple hours this afternoon with the anticipation of the next few weeks being complete dog crap!!!!!! Mother Nature is a bitch!!! Al Gore was sooooooo wrong. LOL

I got out for a few today, but got a bit chilly. So tired of riding cold, though I will admit having an air-cooled engine is kinda nice when it's cold out.

No, Al Gore was right... y'see he argues that global warming is not *just* warming, it's erratic temp fluctuations... So, when it's warm they can blame global warming, when it's cold they can blame global warming, and when it's in the middle they'll say it's between temperatures extremes.. and blame global warming.

All a total bunch of Bull Shite !

Here you go! Justice!

I heard this on the radio and thought I would look it up.

Hahaha!

indictment-p1-normal.gif

Are groundhogs worth eating? Good or not, I'd cook the bastard out of spite right now. I'm tired of skiing and want to get on with the nice weather already.

Are groundhogs worth eating? Good or not, I'd cook the bastard out of spite right now. I'm tired of skiing and want to get on with the nice weather already.

umm, greasy... best in a stew with veggies and gravy.

Savory West Virginia Groundhog Stew

Edited by ReconRat