I guess no place is safe

Kmanlyst

Sadly I did have this bike and 2 others in a storage unit,all three were stolen got this one back thanks to Lojack by the time they found the other 2 they had already been parted out. Still waiting for the storage units insurance company to payout since the said they will cover the 2 bikes and accessories.

Glad nothing happened during the confrontation. Sucks you have to keep the bike out in the open, I'd have nabbed a different storage unit after retrieving the bike for safer keeping in the off season.

Good call on the security camera setup.

Wtf dude... Move out of the ghetto. I've never heard of someone having their bikes stolen or abused as much as you do.

My bike sits outside 24/7 and nobody has touched it.. Then again, I don't live in a shit hole.... You got cash for a bunch of brand new bikes, I know you can afford rent somewhere nicer.

Wtf dude... Move out of the ghetto. I've never heard of someone having their bikes stolen or abused as much as you do.

My bike sits outside 24/7 and nobody has touched it.. Then again, I don't live in a shit hole.... You got cash for a bunch of brand new bikes, I know you can afford rent somewhere nicer.

Yeah we are moving in July to a house over in the Hilliard area on Meadowbrook Lane. We are just staying here until things get finalized.

damn man made me feel like Exarch there..but I know what your saying.

I have 2 cameras set up and running to my laptop and I always keep the page up.

I do that also. One laptop, one desktop, and adding another computer at the TV. Two to four cameras running. Adding more. All motion sensitive with alarms and email alerts.

If I fiddle with them, I don't get false alarms.

edit: Don't really have any problems though. Most people stay away.

City folk :nono: 90% of the time all my stuff is unlocked and keys in it, plus I live next to my parents and they are like watch dogs..lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

right?! I can't wait to get back to living in the country.

Glad you were able to cut off the low life before he got to it. If there is one thing good about semi-nosey neighbors in suburbia is that it keeps this shit to a minimum