woman wants to tattoo her 2 year old

ninjachic

Trash is trash. Not surprising. Go to Walmart and look at the ridiculous tattoos on the scumbags in there. Hell, I know a 15 year old girl who has a bunch of tats because her mom is stupid and let's her do whatever she wants. When she grows up and isn't that same person anymore, I think she might regret it.

Just heard this too, the lady then hungup on the radio station. What a moron, I mean I get he whole trash thing, but this is beyond that. This is making a decision for someone who can't and will have to live with that forever. Or go through a lot more pain to remove it then getting it.

Trash is trash. Not surprising. Go to Walmart and look at the ridiculous tattoos on the scumbags in there. Hell, I know a 15 year old girl who has a bunch of tats because her mom is stupid and let's her do whatever she wants. When she grows up and isn't that same person anymore, I think she might regret it.

That's when my business comes in handy. We remove them!

But this woman is insane. It's a 2 year old. That's child abuse!!!

What else is f'ed up is that im sure they could find a tattoo shop somewhere to do it.:nono:

I listened to it too , she said she talked it over with her tattoo artist and he agreed she should do it. There is some good consultation.....idiots

And you wonder why so many kids and young adults are fucked up these days, because their parents are fucked up. And any tattoo artist or parlor that would be willing to do that, should lose their license IMHO. Lowest age with parental consent should be 17, no other considerations should be made.

I listened to it too , she said she talked it over with her tattoo artist and he agreed she should do it. There is some good consultation.....idiots

I didnt listen to it but i looked on 99.7's website to try and find it. They do have a linked Youtube video of a 3yr old getting a tatoo though.

I would hope the father would put a stop to it. I bet it would look really bad in 15yrs.

The father died in Iraq which is why she wants to put his name on her daughter. So really there is no one to put a stop to it.

It's her fucking kid. Who gives a fuck?

Agreed. Though it's extremely stupid she should be able to do what she wants with her kid. Every choice for a child is made by someone else. I'm more pissed about people that feed there kids mcdonalds every day and sit them in front of a tv then a stupid tatoo.

A tattoo is removable (though not practical) and will not kill the kid (likely) but diabetes, stroke, and everything else associated with childhood obesity will. Whta's the difference?

Just playing devils advocate.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Though it's extremely stupid she should be able to do what she wants with her kid. Every choice for a child is made by someone else. I'm more pissed about people that feed there kids mcdonalds every day and sit them in front of a tv then a stupid tatoo.

A tattoo is removable (though not practical) and will not kill the kid (likely) but diabetes, stroke, and everything else associated with childhood obesity will. Whta's the difference?

Just playing devils advocate.

Not easily removed. It takes A LOT of time and money to remove something like that.

And its the parents job to protect the child. That is not protecting the child.

Edited by ninjachic

Not easily removed. It takes A LOT of time and money to remove something like that.

And its the parents job to protect the child. That is not protecting the child.

Again it is very stupid and i don't agree with it but how is it not protecting the child? What danger is the kid in. She's not letting the kid play with a butcher knife. The child will probably resent her and the tattoo later in life but i'm sure every parent has made some decision that a child didn't like or they wish they could change.

Stupid is stupid but where do u draw the line. The child is not in danger. If this woman deserves to have cps called on her then so does every other parent that has had any elective surgery done to a child that "couldn't make there own decision".

Again not defending her as i think it is a horrible and horendous decision but also believe some things are none of our business and shouldn't have "big brother" involved.