Who Rode Today 3/9/13

rollnhot

Went out for a couple of hours Warren, Preble & Montgomery Counties. Roads in pretty good shape, a few wet spots. Stopped at O'Learys in Centerville for a Black&Blue burger. Saw about 20 bikes out mostly pirates close to town, aint no bars out in the sticks. It amazes me the amount of shit they'll put on their heads to avoid a helmet. A beanie, scarf and one of those goofy skull face masks all at once and you still freeze. Looks like a nice day tomorrow, I'm ready for more.

Well I almost rode today, but my better judgement kicked in and I decided not to. I have not registered the 675 yet and thought about using the 600's registration for the day, thought it would be a brilliant plan, but then I realized I would get fucked if I got in an accident and decided not to :/ This key is burning a hole in my pocket!

Picked up the viffer after a valve check and rode it downtown to work. (Sorta late getting it done, 16k mi. check done at 25k. But all were dead on spec, no changes necessary.)

Then, rode it to the grocery - hard bags are nice for stuff like that.

I didn't, but my bike did.

My bud came over and took it out for an hour or so. His bikes were stolen last year. He is wanting to go buy something new, but wants to wait till he moves before he buys. Borrowing mine is his fix to hold him over.

I may ride tomorrow.

Well I almost rode today, but my better judgement kicked in and I decided not to. I have not registered the 675 yet and thought about using the 600's registration for the day, thought it would be a brilliant plan, but then I realized I would get fucked if I got in an accident and decided not to :/ This key is burning a hole in my pocket!

josh if oyu go out tomorrow let me know, ill see if my wife will let me free for an hour or 2

I took the wife for a ride around town. We went out on the twistys but turned around. Too much salt and cinders on the roads. Everyone be careful tomorrow it's going to be a nice day to ride! Take it slow in the corners!

josh if oyu go out tomorrow let me know, ill see if my wife will let me free for an hour or 2

Well I just tried to get a copy of the notarized bill of sale but no luck. Seller is out of town till tomorrow night :/ looks like I wont be riding till at least Monday.

EDIT: So I figured out a way to ride, turns out in Ohio the bill of sale does not need notarized to count as a temporary title so I'm good! Who wants to ride tomorrow?

Edited by JStump

I'm an idiot, last week 4 days after my birthday, my newly driving daughter of 3 months got pulled over in Reynoldsburg for expired tags. He was nice and gave her a warning, told her she can go home and yell at her dad, but to get it taken care of soon, because not all officers would be nice as him.

So I go to the bmv the next day, tell her I need to renew 2 vehicles, she says 3 vehicle, I say no, 2 cars, thats what she renews. On the way home I'm thinking what is the 3rd? Oh shit, the bike!

So anyhow I would have rode today except I have no tags.

I will renew this week for sure, then it will be cold and snow for a few more weeks, sorry, my karma.

I picked up a bike for service and began yanking bits off another bike for service. My poor Multistrada is sitting in the corner' date=' with oil dripping out of her left fork. :([/quote']

http://youtu.be/nEzjdFQp6IM

Paul,this may be worth a shot.Could be just some funky bug parts in there. Kinda makes sense. Of all the leaky seals I've ever changed,none have ever had what appeared to have a damaged seal lip. There may be something to this.

http://youtu.be/8wlzfoVroSY

Well I just tried to get a copy of the notarized bill of sale but no luck. Seller is out of town till tomorrow night :/ looks like I wont be riding till at least Monday.

EDIT: So I figured out a way to ride, turns out in Ohio the bill of sale does not need notarized to count as a temporary title so I'm good! Who wants to ride tomorrow?

Only if purchased from a dealer...not a private party.

I just went through this with my M35 that I sold.