This is why clubs are lame....

slingingchic

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crime-law/man-attacked-with-machete-at-motorcycle-club/nWn4p/

DAYTON —

Police responding to a disturbance early Sunday morning at the Toro’s Motorcycle Club, 1536 W. Third St., found a man who was bleeding heavily from the head after being attacked with a machete.

The victim, 33-year-old Dylon Lauderdale, said a large group of men who are members of the Sin City Disciples motorcycle club from Cincinnati had attacked him after one of them bumped into him and they exchanged words.

The man had allegedly been carrying around the machete in the bar all night, according to a police report.

Lauderdale suffered a fractured skull and required multiple staples in his head. His condition was not available Monday morning.

Sin City Disciples is a biker gang originally formed in Indiana whose members have been indicted in numerous criminal cases including a murder in Colorado last year and a federal counterfeit checking case in Ohio in 2011.

• Upvote 1

I don't need a club as an excuse to be a violent psychopath.

No, but a Harley, a leather vest and pretending that riding a certain bike makes you a bad ass helps. Emulating biker soap opera characters doesn't hurt either.

No, but a Harley, a leather vest and pretending that riding a certain bike makes you a bad ass helps. Emulating biker soap opera characters doesn't hurt either.

We have a Toro's chapter in Columbus, and a large number of them as well as their associate clubs are sport bike riders.

Sons of Anarchy is a soap opera for men. If you watch it with any sort of enjoyment' date=' you just might have a dick in your mouth. Be warned.[/quote']

this would explain my sudden weight loss and inability to get food into my mouth

Not one of my friends that are in MC clubs are posers or losers and if you think I don't know the difference you are sadly mistaken. If your understanding of MC clubs is a show you might need to take the cock out of your mouth and quit thinking it gave you some insight, anymore than "Cops" shows you how real LE is. I have good lifelong friends that are LE and members of MC clubs none of them are losers. There are dumbasses in both organizations to be sure but it certainly doesn't define the whole group. I would never belong to either group because they are both too organized and have way too many rules that I seem to have no ability or desire to follow.

• Upvote 1

Not one of my friends that are in MC clubs are posers or losers and if you think I don't know the difference you are sadly mistaken. If your understanding of MC clubs is a show you might need to take the cock out of your mouth and quit thinking it gave you some insight, anymore than "Cops" shows you how real LE is. I have good lifelong friends that are LE and members of MC clubs none of them are losers. There are dumbasses in both organizations to be sure but it certainly doesn't define the whole group. I would never belong to either group because they are both too organized and have way too many rules that I seem to have no ability or desire to follow.

Some of us enjoy having cock in our mouth :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3