Allow me to infuriate you

Bitani

I saw this quite a while back, probably 2 years ago, but just somehow ran across it again in my YouTube browsing...

Hopefully not a repost, as I've never seen it on here myself. Either way, you can never not get pissed watching this, no matter how many times.

Do not watch if you can't handle animal violence, especially if it involves puppies.

http://tinyurl.com/2dl6e3j

Edited by Bitani

sick bitch needs tossed in there herself with a cement block!

^^^ this

I can't even watch it. The depravity of some individuals is appalling. Kinda like this smug little bastard...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17370830-ohio-school-shooter-wearing-killer-t-shirt-sentenced-to-life-in-prison?lite

Dude, don't waste time sharing that stuff. Nothing against you, but we don't need that crap on here. Leave that sick shit for internet surfers that are looking for it.

I mean, I could post much worse that I've found. You see worse than this just turning on the news.

If there was a "NSFW" equivalent for "this is completely inhumane, do not watch if you love puppies" I would have put it.

I mean, I could post much worse that I've found. You see worse than this just turning on the news.

If there was a "NSFW" equivalent for "this is completely inhumane, do not watch if you love puppies" I would have put it.

Why even bother reposting if you know that it has been posted before? Reposts are a way of life on the internet because new people are always discovering something new to them, but you have already seen it and know that it is both old and has been posted here before.

• Upvote 1

No you don't see worse than this on the news. They don't show such videos. You are reminding me now how young you are.

Why even bother reposting if you know that it has been posted before? Reposts are a way of life on the internet because new people are always discovering something new to them, but you have already seen it and know that it is both old and has been posted here before.

Kind of a redundant statement. "Reposts are a way of life on the Internet, they're fine, but.. This one's not." I don't know if it had been posted before, but like everything that went viral I'd take a guess it's hidden somewhere from before.

No you don't see worse than this on the news. They don't show such videos. You are reminding me now how young you are.

Sorry if I offended anybody, but I don't see how this "shows how young I am." Not sure if it was meant as an insult, but if so it's a petty one. This forum's filled with adults, kind of goes with having to be one to even ride on the street. It doesn't ruin my day to see what actually goes on in the world. I didn't like the "Taliban shooting video" that was posted a few months ago, it disgusted me, but I didn't bitch and moan about it or tell the OP "you're reminding me how old and conservative you are."

Editing the first post with the sole intention of not being the forum dickhead.

Edited by Bitani

Holy cow. He said "don't watch it if its going to upset you". With that caveat, did you watch it anyhow, THEN complain about it? I read the entire thread, but didn't watch the video because he LET ME KNOW THAT ITS PROBABLY NOT SOMETHING THATS GONNA MAKE MY DAY OR LIFE BETTER. He gave us a heads-up. If you ignored it, then you made your choice, so stop complaining. Be responsible for your own actions. If you DIDN'T watch it, stop complaining.

Dude, don't waste time sharing that stuff. Nothing against you, but we don't need that crap on here. Leave that sick shit for internet surfers that are looking for it.
  • Upvote 1

Holy cow. He said "don't watch it if its going to upset you". With that caveat, did you watch it anyhow, THEN complain about it? I read the entire thread, but didn't watch the video because he LET ME KNOW THAT ITS PROBABLY NOT SOMETHING THATS GONNA MAKE MY DAY OR LIFE BETTER. He gave us a heads-up. If you ignored it, then you made your choice, so stop complaining. Be responsible for your own actions. If you DIDN'T watch it, stop complaining.

^^^ this man does have a valid point.

and as far as seeing worse, yea, im 25, im younger, but i have seen much much, MUCH worse then this. this really isnt "horrible" to the eyes as much as it is to the emotions. if she were slitting their throats and then drinking their blood to THEN throwing them in the river while they gasp for air, yea, that would be sickening. ill post some videos if youd like that will make you horrified to even open your internet browser again.

I didn't watch it. I saw the video many years ago when I was looking for fucked up shit out of curiosity. I don't care to look for it anymore. I wouldn't post it on a forum for motorcyclist though because I don't get a boner from it like someone your age bitani. THAT is what I meant from that comment. I posted my opinion and don't really care to get into an argument over it. Take it as you want. :D

^^^ this man does have a valid point.

and as far as seeing worse, yea, im 25, im younger, but i have seen much much, MUCH worse then this. this really isnt "horrible" to the eyes as much as it is to the emotions. if she were slitting their throats and then drinking their blood to THEN throwing them in the river while they gasp for air, yea, that would be sickening. ill post some videos if youd like that will make you horrified to even open your internet browser again.

The fact that you even said that is disturbing. :wtf: