Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

I know you just went on the interwebz and found as many ginger jokes as you possibly could. Don't try to get us off the Jinu raping session we're on right now.

why is the "don't walk" sign red? so gingers know when it's their turn to cross.

This thread is about to go 24 hrs without a post, can't let that happen.

So for the meet n greet Saturday night I will bring some meats, thinking some burgers to grill? Come on, you all knew I was bringing THE MEAT. Count will go off of the signup in the original post and there will be some extras.

We gonna go balla status? We can, I love me some steak. Should we do BYOBeef too? And pot luck the rest of the stuff? I dont eat shitty steaks, if Im gonna eat one, it's legit.

Maybe have people bring their own meet, beer, and then the rest is just random. No signup, just whatever.

Pics of said meat

You know you're always more than welcome to come up with me and Murse dude. We plan to bring Cox along as much as he can get off work whether he wants to go or not. He know's a ton about suspension and racing so good to have him along. You, well you give great HJs.

You know you're always more than welcome to come up with me and Murse dude. We plan to bring Cox along as much as he can get off work whether he wants to go or not. He know's a ton about suspension and racing so good to have him along. You, well you give great HJs.

Got spare room in the th? Iblove being the meat between 2 slices of bread

We gonna go balla status? We can, I love me some steak. Should we do BYOBeef too? And pot luck the rest of the stuff? I dont eat shitty steaks, if Im gonna eat one, it's legit.

Maybe have people bring their own meet, beer, and then the rest is just random. No signup, just whatever.

i think BYOMeat is the way to go unless someone wants to go through the trouble of buying a bunch of steaks/meat and collecting money from people.

meeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat