Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

I think it was $130 for normal registration and $155 for late last year? Did attendance drop from previous years last year? I know the last couple days were really light, but one was a Monday as well.

Last year, Nelson track days were $135 for days before the late reg fee kicked it, $165 for PIRC. And there was a 50% discount at Nelsons, IIRC if you raced on Sunday, less than that at PIRC. I would have to dig in more to some old registrations for more firm numbers.

Nelsons is half

Actually no it isn't, at least according to the registration site. I added Saturday Track day showing up at 165.00, then I added mini 20 showing up at 100.00. Both of these are the Discounted rate of early signup.

The discount showing on top of that is only 70.00, so that isn't half. :cry: Total on checkout page is 195.00, so it's no longer half for Nelson. IIRC last year wasn't nelson 75.00 for Saturday as long as you raced Sunday? Pretty sure that was the break down if you signed up early.

Edit; for the record I don't care, that's still way cheaper than anywhere else, just stating what mine is showing. Craig you guys wouldn't know anyways, you coachs/d*cks.

Oh and I should add, the trackday is more than last year because of Obama. That should answer the rest of the questions.

Goddamn sequester fucking with my track prices! That's it! I am digging up Regan!:devil:

A lot of us have thought about it. But a lot of us run the mini 20 and it sorta interferes with that. The new rules allowing each rider to ride their own bike are sort of neat though. A lot less to figure out for a team about what happens if someone wrecks when everyone is on their own bike.

I went ahead and register for 600 Superbike 1 and Mini 20. Figure I might as well get in as much racing as funds allow for early since my season is over way earlier than most.

Hoping the change to Pirelli's this season goes well and times continue to improve.

See, not one ghey comment.

I went ahead and register for 600 Superbike 1 and Mini 20. Figure I might as well get in as much racing as funds allow for early since my season is over way earlier than most.

Hoping the change to Penis's this season goes well and times continue to improve.

See, not one ghey comment.

Fixed it for ya !