Dynabeads for tire balancing?

Tpoppa

It's easier to believe that they provide some kind of vibration damping, than they 'know' where go inside the wheel.

They "know" that centrifugal force will make them find the low spots on the inside of the tire.

"Check the February issue of Motorcycle Consumer News, page 5, "Tire Bead 411". MCN tested these in October of 2006, and found that they did not work: they loaded a verified unbalanced tire with them, ran it on a shop balancer, and it was still off balance with the beads. After that, they did a road test: the beads made a barely perceptible improvement in the wheel vibration/bounce. The beads also created a gyroscope effect, making steering more sluggish, as per the editor's comments".

Most quality tires nowadays are good from the factory, and if you mount it "properly" on a good rim.....it is many times pretty balanced. These things are a hoax guys, but by all means keep on believing they work "the manufacturer hopes you do". These things would be replacing weights 100% were they legit, and you do not want to use them in rims with TPS system. I have no weights on the rims of my WR, and it seems pretty damn balanced and smooth to me.

Lol they have completely replaced weights on big trucks for years and years. Trucks that see more miles and tires than anything on the road. I know without a doubt they work as I have them in my truck, trailer, bike and have had for 3 years now. I also had to mount a rear and run a ride without them as my dealer was out. The tire was obviously out of ballance and was completely corrected when the beads came in.

Don't try em, I don't care. I promise you they work. I keep extra on hand now too so I don't get stuck without them again.

Lol they have completely replaced weights on big trucks for years and years. Trucks that see more miles and tires than anything on the road. I know without a doubt they work as I have them in my truck, trailer, bike and have had for 3 years now. I also had to mount a rear and run a ride without them as my dealer was out. The tire was obviously out of ballance and was completely corrected when the beads came in.

Don't try em, I don't care. I promise you they work. I keep extra on hand now too so I don't get stuck without them again.

I have tried them "once", went back to weights. ;)