andoid issues

Gixxus Christ!

This has been a problem lately. I spend time and thought crafting a reply via quick reply. I tap post. It shitcans my reply and takes me to the stupid arcade.

Also I can't enter a text comment while giving rep, nor can I enter text in the search pulldown.

Get it together.

Just kidding, but fix this shit, I surf through my phone almost exclusively.

• Upvote 1

What version, phone, and browser? I never enter text in the rep box anyway, but I can add rep from the dropdown in the browser (firefox) as well as search. It will randomly take me to the arcade though, I don't know what I am pressing to do it.

it probably looked over your posts and said, "fuck this, take this clown to the tard-cade where he belongs".

don't take it personally. android is just trying to help humanatees

What version, phone, and browser? I never enter text in the rep box anyway, but I can add rep from the dropdown in the browser (firefox) as well as search. It will randomly take me to the arcade though, I don't know what I am pressing to do it.

you cant neg rep someone without a comment, at least I haven't been able to in the past. I thought I was neg repping on my phone however the box just disappeared

• 1 month later...

I always had the same rep issue with iPhone 5. I don't know how to give rep on the new forum, so I don't know if the issue is fixed.

the green and red arrows are how you give rep now. Bottom right of the text in the post

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 2

Ok, but it won't open a window to let me comment. It just shows 2 in the green box.

That was mentioned in another thread. There are no more rep comments. Just up or down. The existing rep comments are being converted to profile comments/feed.