quick parking meter ticket question

Koreo

I got a parking meter ticket yesterday in grandview on my bike from the fat ass rent a cop wanna be walking around. Question is, do I necessarily have to pay it? I am registered and licensed in Virginia NOT Ohio. My friend was telling me the only thing they do in Ohio is not let you renew your registration? He said he has parking tickets from Chicago that be never paid. Its only 25 bucks and I don't really give a fuck.

• Downvote 1

they will send it to collections. if you want a stupid $25 ticket to affect your credit, by all means dont pay it.

what was the ticket for? unpaid meter?

That's what I was wondering. If it will get sent to collections I'll pay it. But if it just goes as faras not letting me renew my rregistration (which doesn't even effect me since I'm not registered in Ohio)

Expired meter. By a couple mins

I got a parking meter ticket yesterday in grandview on my bike from the fat ass rent a cop wanna be walking around. Question is, do I necessarily have to pay it? I am registered and licensed in Virginia NOT Ohio. My friend was telling me the only thing they do in Ohio is not let you renew your registration? He said he has parking tickets from Chicago that be never paid. Its only 25 bucks and I don't really give a fuck.

Why disrespect the person doing their job like that?

• Upvote 1

Why disrespect the person doing their job like that?

because its not a respectable job. working at mcdonalds is more respectable than being a meter maid. pretty sure "being a little bitch" is part of the meter maid job description.