Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

it just turned spring there pirate. why make an account now when the weather is nice? shoulda got your feet wet this winter. then you would know we are tough group to get into. youll be gone by 20 posts with that attitude.

She's my girlfriend, she rides a 2008 yami r6s black with purple accents. He didnt see the bike but im sure she told him what she rides. And sorry I just made an account, I'm too busy out logging miles on bike instead of talking about it online.

So let me get this straight, you're butthurt a couple guys think your girlfriend is attractive? If she's even your girlfriend. That's still open to debate. 2. Uhh, what? Many others, and myself probably ride more in one day than you do in 6 months to a year. Get some nuts, and come back when you have a valid story.

So let me get this straight, you're butthurt a couple guys think your girlfriend is attractive? If she's even your girlfriend. That's still open to debate. 2. Uhh, what? Many others, and myself probably ride more in one day than you do in 6 months to a year. Get some nuts, and come back when you have a valid story.

Hey man, give him a break....it's tough to log a lot of miles in flip flops, shorts and t-shirt. :lol: :wheeliezx10:

Nah man I don't care that 2 guys thought she looked hot. I'm not worried about it at all. I was more less finding it funny that there was a thread about her, it made me laugh. Stepping on toes wasn't what I was trying to accomplish. As far as the mileage goes, you don't know me. I'm not a fair weather rider, I ride all year round as long as there's no snow or salt on the road.

The thread was also started by a new guy with a screen name of mr. Jelly bean...... Seriously you can get more retarded than a kid with downsydrom playing with a slinky on an escalator

Quoted just because I'm sure this will get used again :lol:

And yes, Mr.JellyBean is pretty ghey for any guy over 3

I almost died when a friend sent me the link to this hahahaha so I had to make a username and reply... I've come to the conclusion that midget Todd is full of shit.. And Mr Anderson..

"Would you like to ride sometime?" Is your best bet :) however, that's the line my current boyfriend used on me haha

• Upvote 1

I almost died when a friend sent me the link to this hahahaha so I had to make a username and reply... I've come to the conclusion that midget Todd is full of shit.. And Mr Anderson..

"Would you like to ride sometime?" Is your best bet :) however' date=' that's the line my current boyfriend used on me haha[/quote']

That can on your R6 is huge...from what i can see, can't quite make out the brand. Two Brothers?

you shut your whore mouth.

Where did that come from? :wtf: