Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.

But isn't that what happens when you spend a lot of time together, i.e. track days or something, you end up with sync'd cycles???

Yep I noticed after they all get together there is a lot of gossip too.

I love it when shit goes south fast and this thread took an epic turn which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I think my favorite part so far (besides calling out your buddy for not growing a set) is that fact that she was not so thrilled about her boyfriends response and that it makes hime seem possessive.

Sounds like a fairly new relationship or else she would have already known those personalities of his or else she is just a super cool chick that just likes to have fun and make new friends. (Im guessing your one of those girls that is always laughing or smiling. Kudos' to you if thats the case) Either way, welcome to the board, dont worry about the leg humpers, its all just good fun. good group of people on here that would help out anyone on the board if they ever needed anything. Except the douchebags of course. ;0

PS. I was never here, and you'll most likely never see a picture of my face or bike on this board. I am that guy that only few have met.

Shutup Midget Todd. MJ and Gen3 better get back in the kitchen and get cracking on those sammiches STAT!!!! :)

By the way.. and just because I want to add fuel to the fire.. Are you a firearms chick as well? as in do you like to go shooting with friends. I must warn you that if you answer yes to this question, dont be surprised if a buch of the clowns on here start sending/posting wedding proposals. They are a sick sick bunch that love their bikes and guns.. :)

Ok. back to your regularly scheduled worthless programming.

Edited by flounder

I love it when shit goes south fast and this thread took an epic turn which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I think my favorite part so far (besides calling out your buddy for not growing a set) is that fact that she was not so thrilled about her boyfriends response and that it makes hime seem possessive.

Sounds like a fairly new relationship or else she would have already known those personalities of his or else she is just a super cool chick that just likes to have fun and make new friends. (Im guessing your one of those girls that is always laughing or smiling. Kudos' to you if thats the case) Either way, welcome to the board, dont worry about the leg humpers, its all just good fun. good group of people on here that would help out anyone on the board if they ever needed anything. Except the douchebags of course. ;0

PS. I was never here, and you'll most likely never see a picture of my face or bike on this board. I am that guy that only few have met.

Shutup Midget Todd. MJ and Gen3 better get back in the kitchen and get cracking on those sammiches STAT!!!! :)

By the way.. and just because I want to add fuel to the fire.. Are you a firearms chick as well? as in do you like to go shooting with friends. I must warn you that if you answer yes to this question, dont be surprised if a buch of the clowns on here start sending/posting wedding proposals. They are a sick sick bunch that love their bikes and guns.. :)

Ok. back to your regularly scheduled worthless programming.

Thanks Flounder for calling me out again. Not that I asked for this thread at all. :cool:. As for this thread some might says its Legennnn... wait for it

I know what you look like and where you live Flat Fish, I also feel your homo man crush on me too.