4-27-13 Coshocton ride.

Hutch

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doubtful as of right now. Don't wait for me. On call is kicking my ass this week and I'd hate to have to split off from what's sure to be a great riding day. I'd like to stop by at KFC before you all take off for a little meet and greet but even that's uncertain.

Enjoy the roads! Be safe! Use your heads. Have fun!

So, I have a dumb question.... If I buy a 12v charger thing at IP, will someone help me install it at the meet up? I don't want my phone dying on the 2 hour ride home just in case anything happens. & navigation will help. haha. It doesn't have to be a legit install, just enough for it to work until I get home, then I can install it how it's supposed to be.

So, I have a dumb question.... If I buy a 12v charger thing at IP, will someone help me install it at the meet up? I don't want my phone dying on the 2 hour ride home just in case anything happens. & navigation will help. haha. It doesn't have to be a legit install, just enough for it to work until I get home, then I can install it how it's supposed to be.

Need to be able to get to battery and have right tools and be early enough so everyone leaves on time.

Battery won't last half a day if it's fully charged?

Need to be able to get to battery and have right tools and be early enough so everyone leaves on time.

Battery won't last half a day if it's fully charged?

Well, if I used navigation it won't. haha. It's a 4 hour round trip for me. It wouldn't be too hard to pop my seat off & hook up the wires. I'll see what I need to pop it on real quick at the pony. I won't keep the group waiting for sure, I'm not going to be "that" guy. haha.

^when i put mine on it took 15 min, but then again im on a cruiser, its pretty straight forward if you dont mind wires showing for a ride.

at this point its a 50/50 if i can go, are there any scheduled stops on the way?

Edited by Jynx
fuck you thats why

Its easy as hell I got one on mine, some one should easily be able to help ya.

im in for this....probably be 2 up (and no...that doesnt mean i wanna be in the back lol)

if im going too slow for anyone, feel free to pass me, i wont be upset........same goes though for someone in front of me...if youre riding slower than i wanna go, dont be upset if i pass ya on a straight.....its not a race, nobody needs to keep up with anyone.....ride your own ride

Thanks fellas, I don't mind wires showing for this ride.. I'll do it up right when I get home. But I'm heading down to IP immediately after work, so I won't have time to do it until I get there before the ride. haha.. Thanks for the advice, I looked it up & it doesn't look too bad to do.

^when i put mine on it took 15 min, but then again im on a cruiser, its pretty straight forward if you dont mind wires showing for a ride.

at this point its a 50/50 if i can go, are there any scheduled stops on the way?

Its easy as hell I got one on mine, some one should easily be able to help ya.

im in for this....probably be 2 up (and no...that doesnt mean i wanna be in the back lol)

if im going too slow for anyone, feel free to pass me, i wont be upset........same goes though for someone in front of me...if youre riding slower than i wanna go, dont be upset if i pass ya on a straight.....its not a race, nobody needs to keep up with anyone.....ride your own ride

See ya there

How long (late) is this ride going to be?

I'm guessing if we ride by 2:30 Depending on which route we take 3 1/2 to 4 1/5 hours. If we keep the bullshiting to a minimum it be quicker than that. Me and cbrbrent can do the short route in 2 hours and that's stoping for gas and a water

hello everyone. i dont usually get on this site much and would like to join this ride. i dont really know anyone on this site so itll be cool to ride with new faces. i may have another buddy that may ride with me...and what routes are we taking? and how far is kfc newark from iron pony. im not really familiar with newark

hello everyone. i dont usually get on this site much and would like to join this ride. i dont really know anyone on this site so itll be cool to ride with new faces. i may have another buddy that may ride with me...and what routes are we taking? and how far is kfc newark from iron pony. im not really familiar with newark

not sure if youve been on any OR rides....please show up with proper attire...nobody wants to see any brains on the ground if someone wrecks

from pony to kfc, its straight up 161 the whole way...30-40 mins? give or take...going the speed limit (:lol:)

ok yeah thats cool. i usually have my jacket and helmet on anyways. and no i havent rode with anyone here and looking forward to meet new people to ride with since im bored riding by myself all the time...lol...there will be like 3 of us coming....

what time is everyone meeting at iron pony?

Right on, I may have to dip out early due to some stupid things that came up. But regardless I'll be meeting up with everyone at IP & Newark. At least get a little riding in.

I'm guessing if we ride by 2:30 Depending on which route we take 3 1/2 to 4 1/5 hours. If we keep the bullshiting to a minimum it be quicker than that. Me and cbrbrent can do the short route in 2 hours and that's stoping for gas and a water