WTB - Honda VFR 800 (feller post)

silentcropduster

Lots of extras too..sargent seat, leovince cf exhaust, eom hardbags, hardwired zumo 550....got all stock parts as well:D

Son of a b! If I didn't do all the work I did over winter I'd trade you and you for mine and you could sell it :D

Son of a b! If I didn't do all the work I did over winter I'd trade you and you for mine and you could sell it :D

Got it stock, set the Bike up nicely, just the way I wanted it..that's usually about the time I get antsy for a different bike.

Do you/did you go to UC? Noticed the avatar..I'm an alumni

Got it stock, set the Bike up nicely, just the way I wanted it..that's usually about the time I get antsy for a different bike.

Do you/did you go to UC? Noticed the avatar..I'm an alumni

Yea I went to UC from 03-08 and was even part of the awesome Greek Life there

fap fap fap fap fap! lol how much? haha

It would depend on if you wanted all the extras...or the stock bike...I might actually be riding it down to Columbus this weekend to see about a Buell Blast;). Also...just got a set of OEM Bags for it

It would depend on if you wanted all the extras...or the stock bike...I might actually be riding it down to Columbus this weekend to see about a Buell Blast;). Also...just got a set of OEM Bags for it

I gotcha - i haz a car forum meet saturday, but im free friday and at some point saturday, i live in lewis center and would be willing to meet up with you, ill PM u my cell

How much for the seat?