Christian Sport Bike Assoc. Ride May 11

JCMathis

We will be having our first group ride of the season Saturday May 11th. Route is still to be determined but expect 150-200 miles more than likely SE Ohio. We will meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus at 8:30 and depart by 9:00. Address is 6075 E. Livingston Ave, Columbus. Once I have determined the route I will post it up.

Hello, im somewhat new to this site. been a member for awhile but never really got on a group ride or met any new people but i would like to start. i may be able to make this ride depending on my schedule.

Go on this ride. It's a great group, very friendly and won't make you ride over your head. It's always a gray time.

anybody new to the roads around here or to group riding or both should really hop on with these rides. it is an excellent group and the lead riders are fantastic and very newb friendly. they're also friendly with quicker riders. he tosses that sprint around like nobody's business when it's time to have some fun.

Greetings! I go to Calvary Chapel Zanesville and I didn't even know about your group! I'm thinking about joining you guys. This route looks fun, except for 33 and most of 13 parts, but I understand starting in Columbus and taking the straight roads to get to the curvy ones.

Greetings! I go to Calvary Chapel Zanesville and I didn't even know about your group! I'm thinking about joining you guys. This route looks fun, except for 33 and most of 13 parts, but I understand starting in Columbus and taking the straight roads to get to the curvy ones.

It would be great to have you come along. Yes, we have to suffer a little to be able to enjoy the good roads.

Will any of you guys be bringing your wives along? How big do you think this group will be?

its rare, but it has happened and she would be welcome. we've had girl-friends, wifes, grandkids...all the same..the more the merrier. Hard to gauge the size because its varies from month to month and weather. Hope the rain holds off and we can get some good miles in.

How convenient, I log on to OR.net for the first time all season hoping that there is a ride this weekend and I see this :D I'll be there with the Daytona and its new-and-improved electronics as long as the weather is nice.

Will any of you guys be bringing your wives along? How big do you think this group will be?

I will be bringing my wife along with me. I am not anticipating the group to be very large this time.

Sad to say but I don't think i can make this ride this weekend since I'm working sat in the AM. I'm bummed out about it but will there be any more rides coming up? i would love to join next time if my work doesn't get involved.

Sad to say but I don't think i can make this ride this weekend since I'm working sat in the AM. I'm bummed out about it but will there be any more rides coming up? i would love to join next time if my work doesn't get involved.

We do a group ride every month. I will post up the route about two weeks before the ride. We usually do the rides on the 3rd Saturday of the month. This month will be the only one that will be on the 2nd Saturday.

Hope to see you next time.