Help me find her a new home

TheBrown57

As much as it pains me to do this I am not able to care for my dog the way I had intended when I first got her. I am far to busy now with multiple jobs and being in an apartment she doesn't get out as much as I wanted her to. When I first got her I was in a house with a yard where she could run around, things went south with the ex and had to get an apartment. Now on to her.

Her name is Mary and is 3 years old (about)

She is up-to-date on all her shots

She is spayed

She is a very friendly dog and is not aggressive

She is great with kids and is also very quiet

She is house trained

She knows Sit and Stay and that's about it though she is very smart

She is a Rott Collie mix (Best I can tell)

She is a very loving dog

She is great about keeping herself busy as in playing with her toys by herself and even throwing them to you sometimes

I am not asking any money or anything for I just want her to have the home she deserves since I am not able to provide that for her.

Her harness, leash and toys all come with her.

177473_4234935586726_2098180206_o.jpg

556509_4232371802633_1889509175_n.jpg

179560_4232396323246_1172839714_n.jpg

271167_10200109005222973_1830136686_n.jpg

67596_4893107360609_272743636_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've actually been looking for a dog for the past 2 months. So I will take her!

Winning, if you'd like I'm willing to buy the first bag of dog food for you(or a bag that is). I bank with Chase and can quick pay you or paypal. PM me your info for either and I'll toss you 20.00

• Upvote 1

I've actually been looking for a dog for the past 2 months. So I will take her!

Good job!

Winning, if you'd like I'm willing to buy the first bag of dog food for you(or a bag that is). I bank with Chase and can quick pay you or paypal. PM me your info for either and I'll toss you 20.00

Plus Rep to you sir!!

I posted this on FB as well and friend responded shortly before I posted it here. I am waiting to hear his response and if its a no you are more than welcome to her ^_^

haha well i shoulda checked facebook first. well I def hope so. I've been wanting a dog so bad lately!

Someone needs to find mine a female Bullmastiff with AKC papers to hump!!

And once my dog passes in sevearl years you need to have your guy perform again, then sell me one super cheap. Bullmastiff's are my fav dog ever, I had no idea about them until after I got my pup.

Granted I don't want mine to pass away, but he's 8 now, so not getting any younger lol.

YAY!!!! Thank you! I should be able to come down tomorrow morning. Just need to know where I am going. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That works I have plans around noon and work at 3 so before noon would be great I'll text you my address