liter bike help

ZxHooligan

Personally I think if I was to ever buy another sport bike it would be another zx14 and I've been contemplating buying a used one and set it up just for drag strip and land speed racing. Maybe in the next year or two.

• Upvote 1

Sounds to me that you are trying for a liter bike to compensate for lack of balls in your relationship :dunno:

I second this thought

Especially cause her logic is ridiculously flawed

• Upvote 1

I think I'll do as midget kinda hinted at grow a set of balls and tell the woman to shove it and just buy the 14. IdK about the diavel kinda looks like a vrod raped a vamx no offense meant by that. maybe when I make more money than I do now and they get a little older I'll buy a diavel

Edited by ZxHooligan

1100cc. However' date=' since it's a performance-starved, 2-valve, air-cooled Ducati, with only 95hp, I have to play catchup whenever I go for a ride with my friends. Sometimes, I do wish I had a Japanese liter-class bike. At least I wouldn't always be so far behind on group rides. :(

Honestly, I really love the wet clutch on the MTS. However, when I get too comfortable with easy clutch actuation and no jerking coming from a stop.. there's always the Supersport. :)

The Diavel is a hideous bike, but I bet it is a dream to ride. I've been trying to get JewMatt to buy one to replace his shitbox VRod. I want to ride a Diavel, but don't want to buy one.[/quote']

Ok just checking to make sure you wernt spewing a bunch of hypocritical anti liter bike bs.

Buy a Jap bike and STFU already you ignorant fucktard.

We douchy Duc riders with dry clutches don't need your kinddeep ending the gene pool.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth

You are a douche with the fucktard comment I ask a simple question and you got to blow the motherfucker out of proportion and go off the deep end way to represent yourself

Edited by ZxHooligan

Whatever you do don't buy an R1. Only gigantic toolboxes ride those, and they aren't even fast enough to keep an Eye-talian tractor in sight.

Also, dry clutches? Isn't that what lubriderm is for?

• Upvote 1

Diavel is the highest performance cruiser I have ever ridden but it still handles like a cruiser. Front end falls into corners, etc. Very fast, surprisingly fast, until you realize what's under the 'hood'. I took a demo ride one day on one and to/from lunch.

OP: Buy a busa or ZX14. There are no other drag bikes. Both do okay in the twisties. Both are reliable, etc.

Chris

Diavel is the highest performance cruiser I have ever ridden but it still handles like a cruiser. Front end falls into corners, etc. Very fast, surprisingly fast, until you realize what's under the 'hood'. I took a demo ride one day on one and to/from lunch.

OP: Buy a busa or ZX14. There are no other drag bikes. Both do okay in the twisties. Both are reliable, etc.

Chris

Thank you for the advice. Is the diavel worth a test drive just to say you tried one

Thank you for the advice. Is the diavel worth a test drive just to say you tried one

Everyone should ride one at least once. It will change how you feel about cruisers. I wouldn't mind owning one as my 10th or 11th bike.

I'm not a bar hoping cruiser guy.

i would not jump to a liter bike.i would get a new zx6r. the amount of power going from an older carbed to a fine tuned FI'd, will be sufficient. you have to think about the 16 year generation gap you have going on. 600cc bikes tend to make a bunch more power now then they did then.

and im not hoting on liter bikes, i also ride a 00 zx6r and very very much so desire a 2013 zx10r