Screw you cruisers and all your leather and chrome

2talltim

Decided to be nice to the woman and clean up her bike for her. Well it took me a whole 20 min to wash, dry, check fluids and tires, lube chain on the Vee. 3hrs later I was finally done doing all the same to her Vstar plus, polish chrome, treat the leather bags, check gear oil (damn shaft drive) ect. I'd share a picture of my accompliment but it was dark by the time I was done she sure is purty though:nono:. If I ever hint about buying somthing for myself that has leather and andl chrome someone please smack the shit out of me..... Okay rant over carry on :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 1

Decided to be nice to the woman and clean up her bike for her. Well it took me a whole 20 min to wash, dry, check fluids and tires, lube chain on the Vee. 3hrs later I was finally done doing all the same to her Vstar plus, polish chrome, treat the leather bags, check gear oil (damn shaft drive) ect. I'd share a picture of my accompliment but it was dark by the time I was done she sure is purty though:nono:. If I ever hint about buying somthing for myself that has leather and andl chrome someone please smack the shit out of me..... Okay rant over carry on :D

Quoted for later

I'm super stupid when it comes to keepin my shit clean. We went on a 180 mile ride Saturday and just the bugs on the front of the bikes made me want to wash them again :nono:

by the time I was done she sure is purty though:nono:.

This makes it all worth it.

I don't mind polishing on mine when the wife goes to bed early on a Friday or Saturday night. I'm typically about half cross eyed by then anyway, but it gives me something to do besides hurt myself on an offroad vehicle.