Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

haha broken gixxer. OG, exssaaron has a much cooler bike than your broken gixxer;)

hahaha :bigfinger: ill be back..someday..

SO who is this "hot" bartender. Whats her name so I know who you people are talking about next time Im there.

Her name is Chelsea, long dark hair..cute and very nice!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here she is. you guys are right, she IS pretty hot

ugly-girl.jpg

Is she one of those Loraine hookers you guys were talkin' about in another thread??? :D

Guest MotoGP Tix
423067907_l.jpg

Starting Thursday May 8th @ 6pm Ohio Riders' official bike night is at the Lodge Bar every Thursday.

Free parking for motorcyclists in the back (where the outdoor stage is).

$2 domestic bottles, $3 mixed drinks, and 1/2 price pizzas.

Coat check for MC gear.

Cornhole tournaments.

To celebrate, on May 8th at the first bike night we'll be giving away another Mid Ohio advanced track program gift certificate and another $25 gift certificate courtesy again of Ohio Motorcycle. To enter, just show up. When you get there you'll be given a ticket. Fill it out, throw it in the jar. Towards the end of the night two lucky winners will be drawn.

Updated Info:

Brian from Dynotune Motorsports will be there with the mobile motorcycle dyno. $30 for 3 pulls.

free Parking on a bike ?

What about like a car..

is this a hi populated area, where ya got to pay to park ??

free Parking on a bike ?

What about like a car..

is this a hi populated area, where ya got to pay to park ??

pretty much. either you can park in the public lot across the street, or any number of garages around the area for like 5 bucks or something...

or you can find a metered spot. meters turn off at 8, so you could get away with paying only a buck or something, or nothing at all.

here is a google map link, you can check out the area :)

here i added a better one. that last one didnt really show exactly where the bar was. it will now.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=39.971073,-83.007119&daddr=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=39.971067,-83.007131&sspn=0.000843,0.002511&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

Guest MotoGP Tix

Well this week is our huge Ky trip.. Some of us are leaving thursday at 5:30 it looks like the timing will work out that we can swing by on our way down..

We shall see.. Hope to see some of the crew.

Ill be there this Thursday but in the truck

well then i might just drive my car up there!!.. been wanting to come, but dont wanna ride that far..not ready for that.. and dont wanna leave early cuz its gettin dark out :sad: but didnt know if i wasnt "allowed" if i dont ride up.haha

well then i might just drive my car up there!!.. been wanting to come, but dont wanna ride that far..not ready for that.. and dont wanna leave early cuz its gettin dark out :sad: but didnt know if i wasnt "allowed" if i dont ride up.haha

Hell, I've driven to most of them. Haha!

• Casper locked this topic