Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit under the weather today so I might not go and if I do no drinking, but booze does have alcohol in it, and alcohol kills germs. Ok I might be there and might drink myself healthy.

Actually alcohol lowers your immune system efficiency.:slap:

Do you guys drink and ride or something? Just curious what you do since you can't drink. If I'm not drinking I want to be riding on such nice days like today after work.:dunno:

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't drink and ride the moto.

The last 2 thurs have been cold and rainy so only the crazy fuckers like yota rode on 2 wheels. I just use bike night as an excuse to drink on a thurs. it's my springboard into the weekend :drink: :drink:

Do you guys drink and ride or something? Just curious what you do since you can't drink. If I'm not drinking I want to be riding on such nice days like today after work.:dunno:

I won't ever drink when I'm on the bike. I'm just there to be sociable and eat pizza!

hey nick, ill go riding with you today!

i'm thinking bout goin to bike night tonight, but idk.. im waiting to hear from a friend. cuz i wont go that far alone. if not, it'll be kk for us!

hey nick, ill go riding with you today!

i'm thinking bout goin to bike night tonight, but idk.. im waiting to hear from a friend. cuz i wont go that far alone. if not, it'll be kk for us!

I only can ride in the mornings during the week. I work 2-11pm every day. :(

• Casper locked this topic