Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sry but that flyer is :supergay: Oh, and OG are you jealous cuz i have Chelsea's number already (one of the bartenders) hahaha :D:bigfinger::D

Are you jealous that she talks about me when she hangs out with you?:bigfinger::boxing:

But seriously, she's real hot.

Now if we can only get Yota to post pictures from the week before... He knows the ones I'm talking about.

im sry but that flyer is :supergay:

BikeNight-Obg.jpg

That bottom bike looks familiar eusa_think.gif ........OH YEEEAHHHHH....

FloridaVacay08025.jpg

How's come they didn't put any sportbikes on that poster with the OR logo..... Only Captain America & a cruiser, with the V-twin???

Are you jealous that she talks about me when she hangs out with you?:bigfinger::boxing:

But seriously, she's real hot.

Now if we can only get Yota to post pictures from the week before... He knows the ones I'm talking about.

Haha, no she said you asked for her number and she said NO! lmao i got a good laugh outta it tho! i felt bad for ya almost, broken gixxer, and cant get numbers...but yeah i told her that we were hosting bike nights there every thursday and stuff...she's very pretty, and really cool actually.

What pics?! :eek::D

That bottom bike looks familiar eusa_think.gif ........OH YEEEAHHHHH....

How's come they didn't put any sportbikes on that poster with the OR logo..... Only Captain America & a cruiser, with the V-twin???

The other side of the flier has a sportbike.

Haha, no she said you asked for her number and she said NO! lmao i got a good laugh outta it tho! i felt bad for ya almost, broken gixxer, and cant get numbers...but yeah i told her that we were hosting bike nights there every thursday and stuff...she's very pretty, and really cool actually.

What pics?! :eek::D

haha broken gixxer. OG, exssaaron has a much cooler bike than your broken gixxer;)

• Casper locked this topic