Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You even live down there....Now that's just pathetic!! :p
No he lives over in Pickerington mang. He Works close to Lodge tho.

I live 30 minutes east of downtown. I work downtown. The Lodge Bar is downtown. So, does it make much sense to leave work, drive 30 minutes east, pick up the bike, then drive 30 minutes west? No. But sometimes I do it anyways. I try to ride to work on Thursdays, but sometimes that's just not possible.

lol trust me, there will be no mistaking this crowd :)

i think last week it was like 99% ohio riders people.

also, when i got there, there were only 5 people in the bar, and they were all OR ppl :)

guess it depends what time you get here? more people show up to the bar as the night goes on

I live 30 minutes east of downtown. I work downtown. The Lodge Bar is downtown. So, does it make much sense to leave work, drive 30 minutes east, pick up the bike, then drive 30 minutes west? No. But sometimes I do it anyways. I try to ride to work on Thursdays, but sometimes that's just not possible.

Ding Ding Ding....We have a WINNER!!! :D You know I was just blowin' ya shit anyways, don'cha Ben ;)

When are you riding down Fonzie?

I was just down there at the Pony on Sunday Max. I don't know....Tomorrow night sounds interesting :cool:

guess it depends what time you get here? more people show up to the bar as the night goes on

i know it starts at six, which is early? what time do you guys end up gettin there?

Sorry Im gonna miss this one guys. I have been to them all so far. Im leaving for Wisconsin to go to Road America around 12 today! Ill try to get some good pics! :D

SWEET! Good luck, have fun, be safe.

Sorry Im gonna miss this one guys. I have been to them all so far. Im leaving for Wisconsin to go to Road America around 12 today! Ill try to get some good pics! :D

well fuck you :flingpoo: j/k

good luck man and don't forget to bring me home some wisconsin chedda

well fuck you :flingpoo: j/k

good luck man and don't forget to bring me home some wisconsin chedda

CHEESE CURDS! Only can get good authentic ones in Wisconsin. You can buy them plain or you can fry them in batter. Ooooh so good.

We're going for a week over July 4th holiday and 2 weeks around X-mas. We go every year because of family in WAUSAU. I love that state! Gorgeous scenery and not crowded.

CHEESE CURDS! Only can get good authentic ones in Wisconsin. You can buy them plain or you can fry them in batter. Ooooh so good.

We're going for a week over July 4th holiday and 2 weeks around X-mas. We go every year because of family in WAUSAU. I love that state! Gorgeous scenery and not crowded.

You can get beer battered cheese curds from my company here in Ohio

just wanted to say that it was nice to meet alot of you!! i had fun, and def. will be out again!
Glad you guys made it out. Always nice putting a face with a name!
it was cool meeting you and dustin too.
Thanks to those who came out last night. We had a good time.

:plus1:

just wanted to say that it was nice to meet alot of you!! i had fun, and def. will be out again!

It was good meeting you and Dustin.

Maybe ya'll can make it back up for some rides.

You can bring NinjaNick if you must. :lol:

BTW - schmuckingham that truck is wicked. I heard you light up the tires. They were spinning so fast they didn't even squeal.

It was good meeting you and Dustin.

Maybe ya'll can make it back up for some rides.

You can bring NinjaNick if you must. :lol:

BTW - schmuckingham that truck is wicked. I heard you light up the tires. They were spinning so fast they didn't even squeal.

The cool people gotta rep. Dayton before we allow the rest to come... :D

• Casper locked this topic