Pondering: Going From Sv650s To R1

silentcropduster

I could buy it if I reallllllly wanted to but I don't feel like tapping into other savings funds for a bike. Sunday Funday lives!!! (even though she doesn't like football but she enjoys the food and alcohol :D )

Not to mention I already replaced the only gun I've sold so :p

Don't. Get. Married. Lol

I've got the perfect bike, ill fess up. I'm a broker and get fat deals on bikes. Anyone who needs a bike let me know, but for OP I highly highly suggest an Italian made piaggio mp3 500, its very quick and handles like nothing else out there. I can get you one for $11,000 taxed titled delivered to your house.

I've got the perfect bike, ill fess up. I'm a broker and get fat deals on bikes. Anyone who needs a bike let me know, but for OP I highly highly suggest an Italian made piaggio mp3 500, its very quick and handles like nothing else out there. I can get you one for $11,000 taxed titled delivered to your house.

hahaha, not my cup-o-tee, but thanks though.

Not everyone, just everyone on OR.

It's a 170 horse bike. Don't take it the wrong way, it's a great bike. It handles awesome it's very fast, the Crossplain engine can't be beat. The problem with that is, you're looking for a street bike. Good street bike an R1 does not make. IMO.

FZ1 is a good street bike if you ask me, but so is an SV. YRMV.

The year he is looking at "no cross plane yet", and "Thou" is for sure a word.  :crazy:   :D 

jailable offense thou is not as bad as a felony fleeing - then its even hard 2 get a job @ Mcdonald's - I should know - I work there now.

Oh boy this just got interesting...

MacDonalds, buying a house and a 7k bike.

I smell bullshitz somewhere

• Upvote 2

They pay big money if you can speak English and show up every day. Like $10/hr!

So thats 8.50 an hour after taxes? When I worked there pre2008 they offered no overtime and had to pay into health care

Maybe he's bilingual (mehican and ghetto) and they made him a manager. That's like $12/hr!

PAID!!

so best case scenario 21k a year I think thats a tad irresponsible to bebbuying a house. If you need a roof thats going to be almost your entire salary for the year, but such is the mind set of the majority of people today. The world owes me everything even though I haven't paid my dues in life and ill just drop money like its going out of style and if I can't pay oh well them rich bankers owe it to me..,,

In his defense I think he did say condo and those things are cheap. Especially around Columbus since its not prime real estate like NEO. Also, I thought someone also said he's a cop?

so best case scenario 21k a year I think thats a tad irresponsible to bebbuying a house. If you need a roof thats going to be almost your entire salary for the year, but such is the mind set of the majority of people today. The world owes me everything even though I haven't paid my dues in life and ill just drop money like its going out of style and if I can't pay oh well them rich bankers owe it to me..,,

Just jerkin yer gherkin, man. There is a mcD's corporate in Columbus. I know a girl who is an accountant there and she does quite well.

Maybe he works for corporate.

In his defense I think he did say condo and those things are cheap. Especially around Columbus since its not prime real estate like NEO. Also, I thought someone also said he's a cop?

I was screwin round, I have 2 jobs, fraud investigator for chase and a cop part-time. But I'm going to ride a few bikes or at least attempt too before I decide. My bike is good to go for a while (new sprockets/chain) - so their's not a HUGE immediate rush on getting a new one, the next one I buy I want to last me a bit, it's dumb to get keep new bikes every year or every other.

In fact I might just keep my SV and get a 600 or liter bike, my SV is paid off, the liter or 600 bike would cost me maybe 100 more a month w insurance if I financed it - and i could prob have it paid off quickly - especially if i get this promotion at work that I have my fingers crossed on getting.