Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

I did like three 15 minute sessions, dickbag. More than I can say for your sorry non-ridin ass.

Aaannnd he's back! Where have you been all year? I feel like I lost my puppy dog. Now only if we could get the murse and John to show up I'd feel complete again. I mean Jesus even Nick is coming back this round. All of the gang back together just like old times...I can only dream.

Aaannnd he's back! Where have you been all year? I feel like I lost my puppy dog. Now only if we could get the murse and John to show up I'd feel complete again. I mean Jesus even Nick is coming back this round. All of the gang back together just like old times...I can only dream.

No shit right lol.  I gotta get back up there, anyone want to just pay me to blow them, cuz right now the lack of OT isn't helping, as in 40 hrs straight every week, no questions asked lol.

I missed Hollywood's loving posts too, I'm not sure he truly isn't the angry ginger once he's ramped up.

Either way, I hope it's drier up there than down here, everyone have a blast and be safe.  I miss and love ALL of you, probably Brandon the most, then Craig, then Marty, then well fuck it.  I love all of you.  

Yeah, your buddy who you sold the rains to crashed because of your shitty product. Hahaha

Wow, no holding back ey?  haha, glad the group as a whole stayed upright, or at least I haven't heard any different.....   Hope tomo is as good up there as it's supposed to be down here.

3rd bitches! Of course there was only 5 people running the 40 and one was on a 250.....so, maybe that means less...but I still got a sweet trophy!

Only improvement(because it sure wasn't lap times) was my launch off the line. But that doesn't help when I'm a little pansy when it comes to passing.  

Brandon, sorry about the luck man...sucks we pulled the covers off the street triple just to get it all together for a race that started too damn early.

Congrats to Craig and Ryan on bringing home hardware! And I am still sick over the run of bad luck Brandon has encountered lately. Yet he was still cool enough to come up and congratulate me on my first day of racing. It was cool getting my racing cherry busted with Kev, and thanks to the usual suspects for busting my already sore balls. I have a TON of work to do to get faster, but to get through my first two races today was freaking awesome! I just need to get on the gas sooner, and the brakes later. Easily said from the confines of my couch and laptop. I just need to get out on the track and do it. 

Congrats to Craig and Ryan on bringing home hardware! And I am still sick over the run of bad luck Brandon has encountered lately. Yet he was still cool enough to come up and congratulate me on my first day of racing. It was cool getting my racing cherry busted with Kev, and thanks to the usual suspects for busting my already sore balls. I have a TON of work to do to get faster, but to get through my first two races today was freaking awesome! I just need to get on the gas sooner, and the brakes later. Easily said from the confines of my couch and laptop. I just need to get out on the track and do it.

Steve,you did great and Congrats to all the OR guys that raced today !

I'm glad I came out today to watch !

Jeff, just do one race before the end of the year you won't regret it.

Steve you did good for a gimp. Get that knee sorted.

The photo's by Marty vagisil zx6r ran good today (just for you Steve), glad to get another trophy.

Jeff, just do one race before the end of the year you won't regret it.

Steve you did good for a gimp. Get that knee sorted.

The photo's by Marty vagisil zx6r ran good today (just for you Steve), glad to get another trophy.

Marty's Vagisil zx6r !!!!

Lol !

3rd bitches! Of course there was only 5 people running the 40 and one was on a 250.....so, maybe that means less...but I still got a sweet trophy!

Only improvement(because it sure wasn't lap times) was my launch off the line. But that doesn't help when I'm a little pansy when it comes to passing.  

Brandon, sorry about the luck man...sucks we pulled the covers off the street triple just to get it all together for a race that started too damn early.

Hey congrats to you Ryan on bringing home some hardware.

And thanks for helping turn wrenches on the bike. Same to Jeff and Craig and everyone else that lent a hand trying to get me back out on the track for the last race only to run out of time because the race started early. Despite my crashes this year I've still had fun. I don't blame anyone but myself for todays incident, someone went down in front of me and I over reacted to try and change my line. In hind sight, if I would've done nothing I probably would've made it through ok.

I very much enjoyed being only one of two stiffs to get lapped in the 750GT.  :(  I did okay in the mini 20 and held up a couple OR guys (Nick and Ryan). :)

Just glad to get out and finally race with everyone.

Matt buddy...I hope you get yourself sorted and back to your normal self.  It was tough watching you struggle yesterday but I know you'll figure it out.

Glad to see Brando come back okay also.  But get your ass to Harbor Freight and get a damn 38MM socket for your toolbox!!  :)