Need To Find A Home For My Dog. Asap

MidgetTodd

Can work on the fee with excellent vet references.

that was a clever add, well worded. good luck to the pooch. hope someone comes thru.

I remember once in 86, a hot looking girlfriend said its either buford (old rescue dog that was a pita) or her...I said "I'll miss you"

I did...till friday night

Your picture orientation is doing nothing for the guy :D

He looks lean for a lab or pit, I'm guess its some other mix entirely. Unless you know the pedigree it can be hard to tell. 

Very nice looking dog. I love the look of those with the sleek black hair (even if it does photograph brown :) ). 

I'm sorry I cant help with a home as the wide wont let me and the daughter is allergic :(

So how big is he? Looks pretty small.

Good luck.

Craig 

Edited by CBBaron

Conrad never got back with me. I really need to find him a home this week.

Sorry, been busy with patio project and other stuff over the weekend.

Anyway, our rottie just started having leg/hip problems.. Started limping on it and not putting any weight on the left rear leg. Got to take him to the vet Wed after I get off work. So, we might have to hold off on getting any new animals for now, have to see how things pan out. I just know if we bring in any animal in the house, our Rottie will not rest and might injure the leg further? He just gets too excited and won't calm down till he gets to know the dog

Your picture orientation is doing nothing for the guy :D

He looks lean for a lab or pit, I'm guess its some other mix entirely. Unless you know the pedigree it can be hard to tell. 

Very nice looking dog. I love the look of those with the sleek black hair (even if it does photograph brown :) ). 

I'm sorry I cant help with a home as the wide wont let me and the daughter is allergic :(

So how big is he? Looks pretty small.

Good luck.

Craig

He's Pitt/Lab mix. Not doubt when you see him. He's lean and solid muscle because I feed him good food in the right portions and he runs and plays tug constantly. He's 50 pounds
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Really glad to hear. I considered it a couple times myself and was feeling a little guilty about not speaking up. I could have taken him in a bind but my job is sometimes so busy that I don't know how much quality time and leadership I would have been truly capable of. Breeds like this need strong, compassionate, patient and ever-present time.