Wild NY Bike Attack Vid

bloodninja420

if they were really after him that hard, i dont know why he didnt find a way to run that red light...why the fuck would you stop and risk your family like that? i would have put that bitch in reverse and plowed through as many bikes as it took to get the fuck out of there, or up the sidewalk, etc....fuck that

and fuck those bikers dude....fucking pussy as gun laws in NY ....i wish this dude would have been carrying a 9mm with a few extra mags and he could have just started lighting these fuckers up

Edited by Steve Butters

so? there was sidewalks, and there was reverse.

if im in fear of my life and my familys life, you better believe i would be driving that truck until it didnt drive anymore. if i couldnt make it forward, i would have put it in reverse and started driving through them in reverse until i got turned around to take a different road.

not sure why he even got off the freeway to be honest - i would have called the police right away after fleeing the first time and just stayed on the highway until they caught up

dude doesnt think well under pressure, but i dont fault the dude for any of it.....the bikers swarmed the guy, caused an accident, and then attacked him.....too bad NY is a gun free helpless victim zone, i would have liked the video more if he shot the guy who busted out his window and then put it in reverse and got the fuck outta there

Get ready for the next discussion on banning sportbikes.........

To bad most of these goons were black. If it was a white motorcycle gang and a black driver, all hell would break loose.

Where is al sharpton and Jesse Jackson jr calling for an end to all violence ??

• Upvote 2

Without knowing the background, it's hard to render a verdict. Perhaps he was an asshole and deserved it. Perhaps that group had no provocation and attacked him at random. Given the situation and with the virtue of hindsight, calling the cops after being swarmed the first time probably would have been the best course of action, then until they arrive, as mr. butters said, stay rolling on the freeway.

Edited by magley64

I'd like to see what happened from start to finish. Is it possible the driver caused an accident with one of the bikes and tried to flee before this video begins? And the bikers were trying to box him in and keep him there till the cops arrived? Just playing devils advocate here.

• Upvote 1

Typical mob mentality. One year at bikes on Meridan during the Moto GP race a gang of "Ruff Ryderz" rolled in and acted like they owned the place. They tried to park about 10 bikes in one no parking spot. It took about a half dozen uniformed officers to run them off, and of course they were bouncing off the rev limiter the whole time.

Driver did nothing wrong. He was just driving down the highway when bikers started surrounding him. One of them had the idiotic idea to brake-check the guy and he got hit. The biker pulled over 4ft in front of him and slowed down hard using the engine as a brake...there's no fault of the driver on that one.

When they started cornering me I'd be calling the cops. If they started coming after my car with my family inside? I'd run over every last one of them if I had to if that's the way to get away. I wouldn't have slowed down, and I definitely wouldn't have been pushed off the highway. He was forced off because they surrounded him and blocked off the highway. I'd run straight through them if it meant keeping my family safe.

Any of the riders in that group that condoned that type of behavior are idiots and don't deserve a license. It's too bad more of them weren't hit a few times.

• Upvote 2

You really need to question the intellect of the person that posted the video. Even if the driver did deserve the actions that occurred in the video (that is a very big IF), why in the hell would you post a video of your buddies harassing the driver on the internet? Due to the posting of this video on the internet, the perpetrators in the video will probably be getting what they deserve from law enforcement. There hasn't been a dumber video distributed since R Kelly urinated on an underage teenage girl.

Originally Posted by Toypuller

Introducing the new, improved, GoPro Straight to Jail Edition camera!

Because if your going to be complete idiot, you want the police to have the best evidence possible!

Now you can post your stupidity, in real time, to Facebook, as you commit the crime!

Avoid long investigation times! Order your GoPro Straight to Jail, edition today!

^^^We Have A Winner^^^

Edited by HeavyDuty