Anyone riding Saturday? Weather looks to be ok as of now

Sat Oct 5
30.png

High 79°

Low 64°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain 20%

Wind:S at 10 mph

Anyone trying to get out and ride? Days are getting limited so wanting to get out and ride.   Just a feeler here...

I'm completely at the will of what everyone else is doing. We can meet at the Bolivar DQ again, Millersburg, etc... Route is up to anyone that wants to put one together...

I merely just want to get a ride. Probably only a few more weekends left before we got to put the bikes up for the winter.

Derek, if you can't get anything together with these other guys for an early ride, I can meet up with you closer to noon and hit some cow towns.

Sounds good man. Hopefully we can get a ride together but  I'll definitely hit you up for that. 

^^I know a sweet Honda just made for these kind of rides for sale :D

I also know a broke Asian kid... Oh wait... :(

No more excuses Tim. You need to start coming to the show.

I know I know! The ride at the end of last season was seriously the most fun I had on a bike even though I was slow...

Sent from my iPhone.

10 am meet? Just throwing it out there?

Do you mind if we hook up with Dave and the roamr at the Bolivar DQ for 9am departure?

theroamr and I are meeting at Bolivar DQ at 8:30 for 9am departure...you are welcome to ride with us if you want.

Dave G.

Absolutely. I'll be there. Had a good ride with you leading for the Epic Ride.  Is there a route you guys have planned.

Do you mind if we hook up with Dave and the roamr at the Bolivar DQ for 9am departure?

Absolutely. I'll be there. Had a good ride with you leading for the Epic Ride.  Is there a route you guys have planned.

That is fine with me...will have to leave my house early to get there.  Dave is a good ride leader and I have ridden with him before.  I do hope the 20% chance rain stays away.

Edited by blue-yamaR6s