NEO Ride 11/9?

Bad324

If my schedule stays open and this isn't the usual OR run where everyone crashes I'm in.

I haven't ridden since Early August and keeping local I don't plan on anything near the usual kind of pace. I just want to get out on 2 wheels one last time before I consider putting it away til next season

Also I think I'm fairly good luck, I've only been on one NEO ride where someone wrecked and it was more of an off road experience than a wreck. I'm not counting this years epic ride where 2-3 idiots wrecked in the group right in front of ours

Edited by Bad324

Yea, I'd be interested. Can't make any definite promises, but I'd like to get out for a couple hours to finish off the season. Subscribed.

Edit: Well I was interested and then I looked at the calendar. Got a Dentist appointment at 11. If you plan on going about 12-1230 I might be able to make it, anytime before, I'd have to pass. UGH

Edited by DerekClouser

I'll keep it updated for sure. I'll find out tomorrow if the Z06 is still available to look at Saturday. The M3 dude is slowly lowering his price but still not quite there yet so ill slow play him for sure if Vette dude falls through

Hi, Dave! I'm thinking about selling my son to fund my long lost motorcycle habit. Are you interested in a mildly well-behaved 14 year old with poor social habits?

How is he at pulling weeds?

I'll probably ride for an hour or 2 tmrw, it'll just be a crappy local ride though.

I wasn't planning on riding today but with the sunshine I'll probably hit up some turns down Millersburg/ Coshocton way this afternoon.

Have a good ride Jim.  I'm heading out now, my route is taking me Southeast of Canton, otherwise I would try to meet up with you.

Dave.

I finished up yard work, got the snow thrower and generator running then went for a quick ride.

Only about 30 miles.

I did not dress warm enough.

Leaves on the road made it sorta fun. 

Topped off the gas tank, added Sta-bil.

I think this will be the last ride of the year for me.