winter meet and greet?

Hoblick

had an idea pop in my head last night.

who would be up for a winter meet in greet?

that documentary "why we ride"  will be released on DVD shortly (or so says the website)

and if someone has a projector and screen they would be willing to bring out, i will host a meet and great in my Heated 30x48 Pole barn.

we could have some sort of pot luck type situation for the food, bring whatever drinks you'd like. (I'm trying to get some 190 ever clear so i can make apple pie)

we can watch the movie, hang out, good food, good people..

who's down?

date would be depending on when the DVD gets released.  ill be ordering one as soon as they are for sale.

• Upvote 1

oh yeah..

im in Marysville now.

got plenty of room for parking outside.

great lighting in the garage, big furnace in there that will keep it at 70 degrees easily.

tons of room for people, and i have a decent amount of camping chairs, maybe 10 i think.  maybe more.

Says the dvd wont release until december.. But no accurate date yet.

Unless someones got a bootleg of it

With the holidays coming, maybe sometime in the first couple of weeks in January would be a good time to plan this?  I know that some of the people on here make some awesome food, and I'm sure this would be an awesome meet and greet!