unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

Its still on the burner, i'm still doing the gap trip and i need to see how vacation days pan out. I would have to take 3 one days for the thursday-sunday gap trip, then burn a weeks vacation for the following week and a extra one day for the Monday you guys return. Or take  two weeks and a burn my floating birthday holiday for the Monday. PLus we still have a maybe Myrtle beach trip planned with the kids the 5 days before the gap trip....OH BOY!!!!

Tim. If you need to ride back on the Sunday to make the trip work, I can probably make the return trip with you.

The more posts that happen the more I wish I could make it. I know i would absolutely hate doing the Iron Butt during the process but once it was over id be grinning ear to ear that I did it

June wedding might've been a bad decision!

Edited by Bad324

Boss came in last week and said, "they want to cut our department by one attorney and move two into felony - start logging ALL your overtime."

In 5 months of working there, I have already accrued and extra week of vacation. As long as my wife's work schedule doesn't put her out of town for this weekend, I could actually make it.

If she won't ride to Mt. Rushmore on the back for her honeymoon you might want to rethink this whole thing man.

Oh i hear ya... But as it turns out I've never been on a cruise, so i think i'll try that for a change. I have ridden rediculously long days on my bike across the country, and while it was enjoyable for me, I think i'd rather have a comfort bike like a GW or a K1600 GT if i were to try it 2-up.

Oh i hear ya... But as it turns out I've never been on a cruise, so i think i'll try that for a change. I have ridden rediculously long days on my bike across the country, and while it was enjoyable for me, I think i'd rather have a comfort bike like a GW or a K1600 GT if i were to try it 2-up.

Hey, I made my wife go down California SR 1 on her own bike for our honeymoon. And it didn't even have an engine.  You need to set the tone early.

.. But as it turns out I've never been on a cruise, so i think i'll try that for a change.

I can't argue with the cruise. Been on about a dozen of them is my preferred method of vacation other than being on the bike. We are planning one for November for our 20 year anniversary.

Been on a few cruises they are great fun but the best time to take one is in the winter when you cant ride and its not 110deg out on the deck.

Added 2talltim to the interested list. Figured you would come around. :)

Bad thing is I won't know 100% till the middle of April. Just to way our vacation approvals work. And if I go I would like to split rooms with someone and I also snore like a old bear. Edited by 2talltim

This is getting more interesting to me, I keep checking the thread. Not sure if I could pull it off, but I meant to go west last year and ended up in Duluth, MN instread.

Sent while riding

Come up to Indy the night before and we can ride up to the meeting place off of I-69 / I-80 in the morning. I can most likely get ya a cheap / free hotel room.