So where's the Dick Dynasty thread?

Gump

Duck Dynasty can take a long swirly ride down a short dirty shitter without Will. The wisest specimen of the entire Robertson family just left the building, and for what? For regurgitating the same opinion of the very book of faith this country was founded by? A&E can go play a lifelong game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Sure, times have changed since this country has become so overwhelmingly hung up on making every OTHER culture happy here while simultaneously forsaking the forefathers....but this nation's pc bullshit has exceeded ridiculous for far too long. :nono:

QF the fucking T

Amen.

Demitri martin: "I like camoflauge, because in the woods it makes you invisible, in the rest of the world it has the opposite effect... 'hey look, there's an asshole'... if you were in the woods, you'd be like...'is there an asshole out here?"'

I couldn't think of who did this joke when I was reading thread. Thanks.

Demitri martin: "I like camoflauge, because in the woods it 7xpc7mindw227vmakes you invisible, in the rest of the world it has the opposite effect... 'hey look, there's an asshole'... if you were in the woods, you'd be like...'is there an asshole out here?"'

Apparently Cracker Barrel removed some Duck Dynasty products. yay.

They only removed the Duck Dynasty products that are owned by A&E

In support of Phil all of the Duck Commander merchandise (owned By Phil Robertson family) is still on their shelves

Edited by HeavyDuty

They only removed the Duck Dynasty products that are owned by A&E

In support of Phil all of the Duck Commander merchandise (owned By Phil Robertson family) is still on their shelves

Actually, they flipped the script and apologized after some social media backlash.

Actually, they flipped the script and apologized after some social media backlash.

Check their web site all of the Duck Dynasty products are gone only the Duck Commander products are there they may have said it but I do not see a change yet

http://toprightnews.com/?p=235

Edited by HeavyDuty

I've found rednecks and hillbillies (colloqualism for low income rural whites) are handy to have around. They generally help me out when I'm in trouble out in the middle of nowhere. Plus, we need to have at least one socio-economic group that it's PC to make fun of.

Yep. The mentality there is, you're not where you're supposed to be and they want you to leave.. If you can find them, its especially difficult when they're wearing a realtree pattern in late spring.

Edited by Gump

Should not always judge a book by it's cover, have we still not learned that? I come from a long line of Hillbillies, much of my family "Mom's side" is from deep in Eastern KY, and there are many levels of rednecks, most of which are very good people.

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 2

I do like people that people at least know Rednecks are not always Hillbilly's and vise versa, I hate when everyone assumes one to be the other.  I'm a redneck, not a hillbilly, I like redneck stuff, I do not like hillbilly stuff to an extent.

Oh and wasn't this a grammer battle earlier, I mean WTF let's get back to that.  Or something way more enjoyable than discussing topics like adults. 

Everyone does realize that the hillbilly/redneck groups will all out live the rest of the population if shit ever hits the fan, right? So, best be buddy'ing up to some in a butt fierce hurry to help insure your existence that much longer for the when the impending apocalypse occurs.

What about the suburb wanna be rednecks who visit the woods and think they're rednecks. I honestly believe they'll be the first to die when they turn to the country and try to steal real rednecks/hillbilly resources.

Edited by Gump
  • Upvote 1

. It's something you are born being.

Really? Were you born straight?

Humans are born without sexual impulses. We develope the ability and hormonal urge to have sex at puberty.

But what we find sexually arousing is almost 100% learned behavior. The majority of us learn to be aroused by what society tells us is attractive and "normal." Other people develop attractions to other traits, be they for people who are heavier, skinnier, paler, darker, shorter, or their same gender.

"Non-traditional" sexual attractions doesn't have to mean "improper." I have no way of knowing and truly don't care what gets anyone else's dick hard. If they like feet, go for it. If they like dudes, go for it. If they like dudes' feet - have a fucking party.

I really don't even care if people are sexually attracted to animals or children ...just keep your thoughts as thoughts and don't be touching anything living that can't properly consent to being humped.

Everyone does realize that the hillbilly/redneck groups will all out live the rest of the population if shit ever hits the fan, right? So, best be buddy'ing up to some in a butt fierce hurry to help insure your existence that much longer for the when the impending apocalypse occurs.

Lol... and crazy cat ladies will be the only ones to survive when the catgod aliens return to earth, better start buddying up with some old woman who smells of cat piss...

Lol... and crazy cat ladies will be the only ones to survive when the catgod aliens return to earth, better start buddying up with some old woman who smells of cat piss...

I'm pretty sure liberals would be the first to turn into zombies and be eliminated.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure liberals would be the first to turn into zombies and be eliminated.

Many are under the illusion that without guns and ammo including other means to barter with, and along with little to know knowledge of how to survive without electricity and our luxury items, that things are going to be just peachy because they BELIEVE everyone will pull together and just get along. So that means the hillbillies, rednecks, and preppers in all their camouflage will be picking many off left and right. Not like our entire economic structure as we know it is about to collapse, no reason at all to think ahead and prepare a bit for the worst. Many in the big cities are good as dead, when they run out of things to loot and take for themselves, they will venture into the burbs and rural country.....things will get very ugly and very real for them. And NOBODY can survive and thrive like a redneck or a hillbilly, just another day for many of them "minus the trips to Wal-Mart", on occasion. ;) LOL