Pony Powersports annouces the addition of Indian Motorcycles

Iron Pony

We received a few of The Indian Chief Vintage models in today. Springfield Blue & Indian Motorcycle Red. Still in the crates, we'll have them out tomorrow afternoon.

post-11659-0-42904400-1392684324_thumb.j

Edited by Iron Pony

Their online bike builder is really cool. I'm not even a cruiser guy, but I think this thing is super sexy.

Chief in Indian Motorcycle Red, Stage one exhaust with fishtails, solo seat with chrome rack.

post-11659-0-72454400-1392684488_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the IP a week or so ago. These bikes look fantastic!

There is (was?) an Indian Chief Vintage with stressed tan leather bags.  Damn, what a great look, and I thought the blue was sharp!  For 2015, I'd suggest a mustard yellow or an off-white...

There is (was?) an Indian Chief Vintage with stressed tan leather bags.  Damn, what a great look, and I thought the blue was sharp!  For 2015, I'd suggest a mustard yellow or an off-white...

Yea but there way to proud of them, I mean over 20k???

Saw the 2 red ones last week. The engines are very sharp as is the rest of the bike.

$20k is more than I'd ever spend on a motorcycle, but HD has proven that there are plenty of people willing to drop that kind of coin. Competition is good.

• Upvote 1

The fringe has got to go, and if I will be spending upwards to 20K on a bike it will be on a 1200GS Adventure. I do think the bikes are beautiful however, but just not my cup of tea......I would be afraid to ride it. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Visited the new showroom today. Well-done.....well-done.....

I was there the other day. Meant to mention how great the new showroom is looking. I can't wait to see what the rest looks like when it's finished.

Where is the new showroom? Garden center area or?

Immediate to the right when you walk in. I think clearance used to be there. Nice wood floors... Spacious.... Really quite nice.

Immediate to the right when you walk in. I think clearance used to be there. Nice wood floors... Spacious.... Really quite nice.

Seams they have pretty much done away with 90% of the clearance items. Atleast for dirt, they still had quite a bit of leather.

sent using tappetalk!

That's a shame. I was hoping to score a cheap off road helmet. No way I'm paying $100-300 for a helmet that's gonna get covered in mud the first time out.

Tons of helmets still. Tons of close out stuff still. Just a lot of the 80-90s style stuff is gone. Probably not gone, probably temporarily moved while they remodel. I'm sure Scott can chime in on this.

idk about that, they used to have racks upon racks of atv pants and shirt. Now there's like 3 racks from kids size's to adult, and it's mens and womens combined. 

Edited by M_Quick

The large purchases of closeout products are a very important part of our business and have not only continued, but have been ramped up. As stated before the closeouts are no longer in one section, but are now incorporated and interspersed into our regular selections. This should make shopping such a vast selection easier. For instance if you are looking for street boots you only have to look in one place to see everything we have to offer, the latest offerings and closeouts.

As far as dirt helmets are concerned we just recently received two closeout buys. Scorpion VX24 for $69.99 & Answer Skull Candy for $59.99. Those are both really great of-road helmets and they are certainly inexpensive enough not to get worried about them getting covered in mud the first time out.

• Upvote 2