Ohio Man to be Buried on his Motorcycle...

JohnG

If it was his request its kind of selfish i think. If its something the family thought they had to do to help themselves with his passing i guess thats a different story. If i go this body is just a vessel and i will be done with it, so really i dont care what the family wants to do with me. I already told the wife get rid of me the cheapest way possible and don't spend money to have a funeral, throw a party instead. And sell all my shit and take a vacation or buy something nice. Funerals are one of the biggest scams in life (or death if you look at it that way)why in the hell does it cost thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to(for lack of a better term)dispose of a body? I know everyone deals with death differently but if somone waste money on my passing ill come back to haunt them. :D

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 3

If it was his request its kind of selfish i think. If its something the family thought they had to do to help themselves with his passing i guess thats a different story. If i go this body is just a vessel and i will be done with it, so really i dont care what the family wants to do with me. I already told the wife get rid of me the cheapest way possible and don't spend money to have a funeral, throw a party instead. And sell all my shit and take a vacation or buy something nice. Funerals are one of the biggest scams in life (or death if you look at it that way)why in the hell does it cost thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars to(for lack of a better term)dispose of a body? I know everyone deals with death differently but if somone waste money on my passing ill come back to haunt them. :D

told mine the same but just throw me in a ditch some were I'll be dead and won't care.

This is retarded.

If you believe in God it doesn't matter because you cannot take anything with you.

If you don't believe in god, it doesn't matter because you just lay in that hole, until the worms eat you.

I wonder if all the fluids were properly drained, could be a nightmare in a few years if it leaks oil/gas/trans fluid into the ground and the EPA sues the guys estate/family

actually now that i think about it, this is mega ultra selfish and the guy is a loser. This could create EPA headaches for the cemetery and the family...

So

So you can bury a sealed 55 gallon drum of waste oil?

Oh sorry, didn't realize old ass harleys had enough oil capacity to hold 55 gallons of oil after being drained

It's going to have fucking residue and that's it... Every drop of leftover fluid in that bike combined probably will equal a quart or less... That's fucking magdor logic

"let's bury a quart of fluid in a sealed container"... "omg epa headache! That's the same as burying a 55g drum of oil!!"

Oh sorry, didn't realize old ass harleys had enough oil capacity to hold 55 gallons of oil after being drained

It's going to have fucking residue and that's it... Every drop of leftover fluid in that bike combined probably will equal a quart or less... That's fucking magdor logic

"let's bury a quart of fluid in a sealed container"... "omg epa headache! That's the same as burying a 55g drum of oil!!"

And you can still be fined for burying a quart of oil underground.

have you guys never been to a funeral? Caskets are placed INSIDE a concrete vault which is already in the 6ft hole. No amount of oil or fluid is seeping through that vault in to the ground

Edited by Bad324

have you guys never been to a funeral? Caskets are placed INSIDE a concrete vault which is already in the 6ft hole. No amount of oil or fluid is seeping through that vault in to the ground

In this case, i believe the story said that he was buried in a modified septic tank...