Monday March 31 neo shakedown ride

Gixxus Christ!

A nebulizer is essentially an air pump that is hooked to a hookah type thing containing the drug albuterol, which is used in asthma inhalers. The air bubbles through the drug and creates a mist that you inhale. The drug opens your airways and allows you to breathe and helps you clear out all the sputum that's in your lungs.

Derek, I texted you about riding the other day, you get a new number?

A nebulizer is essentially an air pump that is hooked to a hookah type thing containing the drug albuterol, which is used in asthma inhalers. The air bubbles through the drug and creates a mist that you inhale. The drug opens your airways and allows you to breathe and helps you clear out all the sputum that's in your lungs.

Derek, I texted you about riding the other day, you get a new number?

Yea I got a new number and a new phone. Lost your number... I'll send you a PM with my new number so you can send me a text and we can arrange something. 

I hope Bad is right about the roads Monday, but unfortunately I think he is full of Taco's.

After venturing our way home last night around midnight...I retract my statement that the roads will be fine for monday. They will be salty and dirty as hell

Were you guys on Main St near SR8 around 2ish? I looked out my office window and saw a black standard followed by a black sportbike who was 2up with a chick with pink and white jacket and a teal Sportbike following up the rear.

Were you guys on Main St near SR8 around 2ish? I looked out my office window and saw a black standard followed by a black sportbike who was 2up with a chick with pink and white jacket and a teal Sportbike following up the rear.

That was us.

Either that or it was another group that consisted of a black standard, a black sportbike who was 2up with a chick with pink and white jacket and a teal Crotch rocket.

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn