WTB- Honda XR100 or CRF100 for OMRL!

2.slow

Both are probably fine. Hell, Russ has his face on his front number plate.

Even with all the bikes being the same model, you'll know 95% of the grid within 2-3 weekends...

Cool. I might run the first event with good ol' painter's tape numbering, just to confirm availability.

Also, ordered up an Alpinestars Carver Two-Piece, heres hoping it fits...

You should get an answer soon.

Anyone else, email that addy about race numbers. You should also get a response.

Biggie

I just attempted to email that address and received an "address does not exist" delivery error. Is there a typo in the address?

Thanks.

Thanks! My gas cap vent came in today, looks good. Also got my XR80 front wheel. It was delivered Friday, but held at the post office due to it being larger than my mailbox...  :fedex:

Waiting on the tires, tubes, spokes, and jetting!

Edited by 2.slow

I'm still waiting on spokes! Everything else is here, including my catch can kit from bark. Going to be a furious pace of mods this weeknights. I wish I could head down for practice though!

I'm getting more and more jealous every time I look out the window.

Probably for the best though. I have a pretty important hearing for work on Monday, so reviewing that case is probably more necessary than riding a track I'll be at in less than a week.

Hoping to pick up where I left off last year

Well, update to the day. Front and rear wheels removed. Rear shock removed. ML 75 tire and new tube fitted on 16" wheel.

Front forks removed, I'll have the BBR fork springs tomorrow to install tomorrow night. I need to get ahold of a spring compressor to install the rear shock spring.

The suspension bushings in shock linkage have the surface finish of your average piece of gravel. Cleaned them with brake cleaner and greased them. Should be better than it was. The steering head bearings were loose and dry, took that apart, cleaned, greased, and tightened.

There's actually 11 broken spokes, as opposed to the originally thought 10. I ordered extras though... they shipped last week, should be here soon I hope! Then rear tire mounting, with the tube that should be arriving tomorrow. Carb jets should be coming with the spokes...

I haven't ridden the bike more than about 50 feet due to the spokes, first race is in 6 days, right! Haha. At this point my first ride is going to be my two practice sessions.

Spokes in and rear wheel true enough. Front end resprung and oil swapped, then reassembled.

Tonight is swapping the carb parts, mounting the rear tire, reinstalling the rear wheel. Then we are done!

Spokes in and rear wheel true enough. Front end resprung and oil swapped, then reassembled.

Tonight is swapping the carb parts, mounting the rear tire, reinstalling the rear wheel. Then we are done!

Sounds great dude!!!  Feel free to post up any photos along the way!  :)