Rider from NW Columbus

F800dave

I have been riding for 35 years. I currently ride a BMW F800 ST. My favorite places to ride are Hocking Hills, Buckeye Lake, and Ashland, OH (Fin, Feather and Fur). I ride to Iron Pony a couple times during the summer to look at bikes and gear. My longest trip on a Honda CBR1000 was to Knoxville, TN. 

Welcome. What is your opinion of your Beemer? Not a bad looking bike.

Overall it is a lot of fun. Medium range comfort. 55 mpg consistently. I commute to work during warmer weather. Had to replace the fuel pump which is a common problem with 2007 models. I have 19,000 miles on it. 

001_zpsb164a2fa.jpg

:welcomeor:

Me and some friends are meeting in Logan, Ohio on May 17th, for a big ride through

some twisted roads in the lower part of the state and we welcome you to join us.

Last May, there were around 70 riders that showed up from all over Ohio, some from

Michigan, and at least one from Indianapolis.  This ride is a big deal for the OhioRider

community.  You don't want to miss this if you can help it. 

Read the details here:  http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/103963-unofficial-spring-2014-epic-ride-may-17th/

Hope to see you there.

• 5 weeks later...