Finally got a chance to get the bike out today

Casper

We took a ride through the country; around Pataskala and up to Johnstown. All the roads we hit were in relatively good shape (37, Morse, Mink, Wesleyan). We came across a few large gravel patches, but those were in front of the big farms and were easy to see. It was really refreshing to get out. 

Did 340 miles on the weekend, that was with the wife following so good mileage for me considering that. Did some loops around Alum Creek and Delaware Lakes before we headed to iron pony yesterday then the long way back home through Granville. today we rode up to Lexington and all the way down 42 to Delaware then over to Marysville and Ryan's house then went back through Marion. Most of those roads are decent but a few pot holes here and there.

Edited by 2talltim

The out and abouts this weekend.....2 hunnert miles each time out....Friday, Sat and Sunday. Wife along learning her new wheels. 3 1/2 gallon gas tank 2tall, better than ole yeller.

Yup yeller was thirsty at 90 miles..lol

It was only slab going to a children's birthday party, but damn was it nice.

Anyone else get out on their bike today? How are the roads? 270 on the south side is a potholed mess.

Rode to work and back Friday...

Rode around some back roads Friday evening with my buddy on his Ducati ST3... and the exhaust note on that thing makes me want a Duc more than anything right now. Wow!

Went out to North Olmsted Saturday morning to help a friend pack his moving truck...

Sunday, took a short hop down Chagrin River Rd from Willoughby to Solon, which is about the only thing that passes for twisties in my area. My bike was kind enough to tell me my front tire was down to 20 psi (!) rather than killing me outright by slipping just a little on a descending right-hander. Took it Harley-pace for the rest of the ride which kind of ruined it, but it's my fault for not checking in the first place.