Back in the saddle...NW Columbus in the house

Speedy Gonzales

Hi y'all! Just got back into the saddle this last week after 9 yrs. Taking it easy right now since haven't ridden in a while and still breaking in the engine. Yeah yeah I break it in according to manufacturer's spec.

Where does everyone ride in Columbus? Any First Thursday bike get together's or anything. I moved to Columbus in 2010 from Minneapolis.

Edited by Speedy Gonzales

Welcome! I moved hear from the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis in February!

Seems like most of the really good riding is southeast of Columbus. Even up near Marysville and Bellefontaine you can find roads more entertaining than most available in Minnesota.

Welcome! I moved hear from the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis in February!

Seems like most of the really good riding is southeast of Columbus. Even up near Marysville and Bellefontaine you can find roads more entertaining than most available in Minnesota.

I just took a route up to bucyrus not long ago, 47 to 7 something or other to 4. And 47 outside of bellefontaine has some pretty nice twisties. Better yet, 30 miles of my journey and I saw no traffic. Clean roads, minimal dirt, good clear view for most of it. Wanting to travel back that way some time. But I heard south/ southeast Ohio has the most beautiful roads. Lots of mountains and enough twisties to make you dizzy. Just need to find someone that knows the area...

• Upvote 1

I just took a route up to bucyrus not long ago, 47 to 7 something or other to 4. And 47 outside of bellefontaine has some pretty nice twisties. Better yet, 30 miles of my journey and I saw no traffic. Clean roads, minimal dirt, good clear view for most of it. Wanting to travel back that way some time. But I heard south/ southeast Ohio has the most beautiful roads. Lots of mountains and enough twisties to make you dizzy. Just need to find someone that knows the area...

Yeah, me too! 245 and 287 southwest of Bellefontaine are quite entertaining. There's a good 50 mile loop starting and ending in Marysville. Hit me up if you want to ride it sometime.

Yeah, me too! 245 and 287 southwest of Bellefontaine are quite entertaining. There's a good 50 mile loop starting and ending in Marysville. Hit me up if you want to ride it sometime.

Meet up today? I'm going out in about an hour.. Hit me up if you want to meet up, anybody is welcome to call or text me, 9374898546

• 1 month later...