put n bay cruise

thatsquid00

I know this is short notice. But I follow a page on instagram called cle_bikelife. They are seeing up a ride this Sunday, 12noon meeting at rock and roll Hall of fame. If your around canton/Akron and wanna go I'll meet up with you and we can ride together. I'm going there knowing not a single person so I'm just winging it. I also don't know how these guys ride. Whether laid back or doing wheelies down the highway. Let me know! Hour to get atleast one person! :)

Typically the "bike life" crowd are pretty squiddy. Expect stretched chromed out busas and helmets with fur mohawks.

Would I be considered squiddy if I got a Mohawk that wasn't fur? :) I understand what you mean though. Just throwing the option out there for anyone who doesn't have plans and are about that life lol. I'm going to try and go and hang toward the back see how it really is. Watch me be annoyed by them

• Upvote 1

Instagram? Are you a female?

No I'm not. I use that instead of Facebook cause I got some people who dislike me cause of past run ins and just creates drama, always stalk my shit. Then run and tell someone this or that. lol

.... poor thatsquid00 is gonna think we're a bunch of a**holes before he even meets any of us lol

I can take it man. Once I get to know someone is when I can start being an ass back I just don't jump right into like you guys lmao

I was supposed to ride with him saturday but he had family stuff and had to cancel. Haven't seen him on since then. Guessing the pib ride was ghey as fuck.

Lol browsing the people attending in their Instagram accounts there were def some squids.... Maybe they only post squiddy pictures?

I mean I'm a squid too!

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone.