Truck tire hookup?

TwiztedRabbit

hey guys, well time to get new tires on the Ford Raptor.  current size tires are 35's or 315/70r17

didn't know if anyone could get a good price on the BF Goodrich All terrain TA KO - these are the OEM tires on the truck and I actually would like to stick to them.

I am open to other tires if they are all terrain and  inclement weather rated

best I have found currently is $1250 + tax from NTB...

Tire discounters will price match. just bring in a printed sheet from the competition. they also do alignment and  lifetime rotation. I wish i would have just went to them with my tires. I bought the BFG Rugged Terrains. Love them . they look better are quieter adn have better gas mileage. havent takent them off road really so no comment there.

Only thing even close is a 37x12.5R17 Baja T/A and there is only 1 for $180 shipped. Sorry man.

Oh and if ya can wait, we are currently running the new All Terrain KO2 and they should hit the market before too long.

Jason do this;  Call NTB on Scarbough, and tell them Mike Kimbler from Bexley Car Care sent you there for tires and see if they can help.

Its ONLY that location, but he is the owner at Bexley CAR CARE(key words as there are other Bexley Auto etc.) and always refers people there for better pricing.  Kind of like a Doctor referral at what may be a discounted rate.  I've never used them as our race shop gets mine, but that's a whole different story.

Don't be afraid to look at Mastercraft(coopers) if they sell them.  There's a place by me that does, I'd call and get a quote there too.  I just got AXT's in 33's put on my truck and love them. 

Best-One Tire & Service Columbusmore info
4855 Groveport Road
Columbus, OH 43207
(614) 409-3228

I just take mine to a local mom and pop repair shop and they do the install. When i put a full set of premium tires on my wifes car last fall i saved almost $200 buying online and having local shop install them.

^ I can wait a little but these things have a shit ton of miles they aren't to the wear bars.. but they are starting to show signs of rot and cracking... how long ya thinking?

We just put the KO2 into production here at the plant. They are trying to get them out ASAP as there is huge demand for them.

ive owned so many of the BF TA/ko's , my 97 jeep TJ on 31's the suburban on them aswell and  these on the raptor have 64k on them... I appreciate it.. I actually have a buddies dad hooking me up a bit at a tire discounters on Thursday..

All depends on driving, all highway, off roading, etc.  Those BFGs are the shiznit for sure, just pricey, but go forever.  I had a set on my F150, bought them almost bald, ran them for over a year like that and pretty much lost no tread.

I don't run MT's anymore, only AT's and the new crossover by Mastercraft which is new but so far I love it.  It helps I get the Mastercrafts at cost so I can afford 2 sets to any other tire for the same price.  Sorry I can't pass that pricing around or I would.