2014 Spring Epic Ride Media Thread

Dizzledan

I didn't take a single pic, couldn't see anything with my head up my ass all day :D

Always good to see Dan come through with his high quality equipment and techy-know-howness :bow:

• Upvote 1

Hey Dan, did you only get video of the cars? I would love to see it!

Omg.. it looks like I am missing a leg in the first pic and like hellmutt has me stuffed in his pants in the last one. :lol:

Edited by snot

Hey Dan, did you only get video of the cars? I would love to see it!

Omg.. it looks like I am missing a leg in the first pic and like hellmutt has me stuffed in his pants in the last one. :lol:

I almost peed myself laughing after I read this haha

Dan...you the man!! Thanks bro...I really appreciate it...next year you need to get in the pic somehow....like I said b4...I don't mind buying all the photos of me and my bike and group.off of ya...I appreciate ur time and effort bro...anything I can ever help u with just give me a shout :))

• Upvote 1

Gorilla...don't beat urself up bro..u did a great job getn us where we needed to be....besides leading the pack takes balls and it takes all the guess work out of the corner entry and speed for the rest of us..I got 2 hrs worth of video down loaded on a dvd...If i can figure out how to get it on here u all can have the footage...I swear I'm computer stupid...I am def America offline when it comes to this computer stuff...I do good to type..ha!

• Upvote 1

Gorilla...don't beat urself up bro..u did a great job getn us where we needed to be....besides leading the pack takes balls and it takes all the guess work out of the corner entry and speed for the rest of us..I got 2 hrs worth of video down loaded on a dvd...If i can figure out how to get it on here u all can have the footage

Thanx for the kindness, I was mentally exhausted after yesterday from hours of jedi focus and anticipation on blind hills/turns, as well as irritation from my lack of guidance. I kept my bike in 2nd gear most of the day, and 3rd on the straighter sections just for the additional engine braking in case of surprise lefts or rights. It helped but really dented my mileage calculator, avg'd 22 mpg whereas it's usually 38mpg :D

Get Dan a copy of that footage, he has talent in the visual arts....preferenced skills in pictorial magic

Edited by Hellmutt

Videos: 

DerekClouser- 

Epic Ride 2014 - What Makes a Good Sweep?

DerekClouser- 

Epic Ride - Spring 2014 - Part 1 - Route OH-93 Hocking Hills

DerekClouser-

Epic Ride 2014 Spring - Part 2 - Route 56

DerekClouser- 

Epic Ride - Spring 2014 POV: Dizzledan Part 1

DerekClouser- 

Epic Ride - Spring 2014 - POV: Dizzledan - Part 2

Dizzledan- 

Supercars on the Epic Ride Spring 2014

Dizzledan- 

Epic Ride Spring 2014 Teaser