New Guy From Coolville

JustinNck1

Hey guys, my name is Justin. I stumbled upon this site and browsed through and seemed like a good group of people with common interest. I have been riding for 5 years now, I have owned several different bikes through those 5 years. I started street bikes when I was 18 on a 01 F4i, then to a 06 Sportster 1200 Custom, and now to my current bike, a 1998 BMW K1200RS. I try to ride as much as possible including to work everyday. I live in a little town called Coolville in the South Eastern part of the state next to some great roads like 555 & 550, so if anyone is in my area, I can help you find some good roads. Im going to try to add a pic of my bike, so we will see how this works...

20140520_190224_zps6e7b05cf.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been progressively taking my bike longer distance trips. I just got back from riding to the New River Gorge. Route 60 through Hawks Nest is an amazing road if your in West Virginia.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been progressively taking my bike longer distance trips. I just got back from riding to the New River Gorge. Route 60 through Hawks Nest is an amazing road if your in West Virginia.

The switchbacks there are quite fun. Welcome to the forum.