Mid-O on Tue/Wed

i-Zapp

^ I've noticed that they JUST started charging a late fee for gift certs around the AMA weekend.

I transitioned into the "frequent rider" category by signing up for 4 trackdays/year, so I lucked out and didn't pay a late signup fee.

^ I've noticed that they JUST started charging a late fee for gift certs around the AMA weekend.

I transitioned into the "frequent rider" category by signing up for 4 trackdays/year, so I lucked out and didn't pay a late signup fee.

Last time I paid for one they charged me the $20 late fee.  They did refund it when I called them but I was charged it up front.  I'm not too concerned about them selling out this coming week so I'll just take my gift certificates to the registration desk.  I have done 7 track days  there so far this year (plus two WERA race days) so I'm also in the no late fee category.

How late do these run? might swing up after work if bubbys are still around then(3:30ish)

maybe grab a bite to eat with ya'll . On Wednesday that is.

Novice is the last group to go out at 440 and done at 5. Would be good to see ya come out Tim!

Novice is the last group to go out at 440 and done at 5. Would be good to see ya come out Tim!

As long as the weather is good ill be out and watch ya'll finish up. Will i be able to ge in to the pit areas? If so ill just look for Brandons truck, or someone shoot me a text and let me know where ya'll are hanging out.

I text Brandon last night and i think we are going to grabsome dinner at KC steaks and ribs afterwards. If you want to join its at the StRt 97 exit off of I71 or from the track just go into Lexington and follow 97 towards the free way and its right behind the McDonalds. here is the web site and address.. http://www.kcssteakandribsohio.com/ ...  844 State Route 97 W, Bellville, OH 44813. Not sure what time just after the novice is done and who ever goes gets loaded up. Even it weather sucks i can meet up for dinner, im only 15 min away.

Pits are wide open, just come on in.

This weather is perfect. Only a dozen or so people in intermediate. Only four people in advanced.

Cool thanks for the info. Won't be today, it will be tomorrow for me to come up.

I think it's cool to come hang out at the track with everyone but honestly I have no desire to be out there. Not really afraid of the track just afraid of the type or rider that will turn me into on the street. Right now on the street my pace is usually just above speed limit on most roads, really don't think I need or want to go any faster. I know track days are all about going faster it's about technique and smoothness, think im fine right were I'm at. Just not for me.

Edited by 2talltim

Nope, if you ride to potential you don't want a big meal after. Gatoraid and protien bar.

However I like Bucks there in Lexington

Bucks is good too, I recommended Bucks, KCs, Brown Derby Roadhouse and the Buckeye Express diner to Brandon and he said KCs sounded good
  • Upvote 1

Had a blast today in "I" group.......weather was perfect !!!!!!!!

I was out there with you. I was on the orange and white CBR with the red power ranger suit. I actually talked to you some. You were kicking ass! Edited by lowcel

Cool thanks for the info. Won't be today, it will be tomorrow for me to come up.

I think it's cool to come hang out at the track with everyone but honestly I have no desire to be out there. Not really afraid of the track just afraid of the type or rider that will turn me into on the street. Right now on the street my pace is usually just above speed limit on most roads, really don't think I need or want to go any faster. I know track days are all about going faster it's about technique and smoothness, think im fine right were I'm at. Just not for me.

I ride slower on the street now than I ever did before.