Mid-O on Tue/Wed

i-Zapp

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to talk about it.....

Just went through my gift certs and made sure the only ones I have remaining are good for next year.

Stupid collarbone...wtf is this thing good for anyway.

I don't want to talk about it.....

Just went through my gift certs and made sure the only ones I have remaining are good for next year.

Stupid collarbone...wtf is this thing good for anyway.

You asked,so here it is !

What does the clavicle do?

The clavicle acts as a strut for the shoulder, allowing the arm to move away from the body. It also serves as attachment for many muscles of the upper body including the pectoralis major, the deltoid and the trapezius muscles.

Beyond its mechanical duties, the clavicle also protects important nerves and blood vessels. Just beneath the clavicle lie neurovascular structures which supply the upper limb.

Lastly, the clavicle creates a collar for our necklines. As it lies just below the surface of the skin, the contour of the clavicle is highly visible. Its unique curvature and shape make it a very attractive feature of the upper chest.

Shoot, try riding the free day in mid October with a damp track! Sketchyyyy! Maybe it will be warm and dry this year... 

I bet that fun. My first laps at mid ohio were earlier this year. I got to the track late so didnt get time to put my warmers on went out on cold 211 GPAs, and it was spitting rain off and on.

I think my best lap that session was a 1:58 or something hahaha, was scared to do anything.